NY/NJ photographers, i got some free stuff for you guys Vol start up your own home studio

all i ask of you is that you go to my facebook page, LIKE IT...drop a nice comment promoting us to your friends, get them to like it, the NTer with the most likes by the weekend takes home a complete studio kit.
-includes two strobes (impact monolights)

-1 lightstand

-1 med softbox

this is the same exact kit at BH

459067.jpg

http://www.bhphotovideo.c...o_Monolight_Softbox.html

ive had this kit for about almost 2 years, is far from a great kit, but is something good for starters and hell, its !+*$@*+ free....all you have to do is pick it up, ill even meet with you somewhere in the city, you take it as is...i have no packaging and the only flaw is that it misfires alot, but you might just need a new sync cord, which you can pick up at any camera store for under 6$

anyhow, here is my faebook page, like it and pass it on to your friends, have them hit the like button or comment on your post, thats all i ask.

please keep your comment clean and mature, dont troll my business page please, the comment will be deleted and you will be blocked.

my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/...tography/153320521360705

Great fanpage man. I don't have a personal facebook page so I can't like it. How much post editing do you do with your photos after you've taken it?

thanks dude, not much post editing, well at least not to me, ive gotten pretty fast at it, since i knw exactly what i want my pictures to look like already...

Looks at friends list *108 Friends*  
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Gna have my sister do this since shes looking to go to college for photography.

yeah man, only thing is this is a local pickup type deal, i have no idea how much shipping would be for all these things but im sure not cheap...lol

You get a lot of heat from this community Steezy, but you're a cool dude in my book.

Even if this is a shameless plug lol.

Done, lets see if i can get ppl to like the page
im gettin more likes cuz i shared it than ppl actually liking the page
mad.gif

liked.

Im not in the NY/NJ area but I'm feeling the photography. Website looks good b.

Back
Top Bottom