NY NT'ers, is Funkmaster Flex respected in NY? vol. Hot97 vs Power 105

I barely listen to the radio and whenever Flex is on..he can b real annoyin..i prefer listenin to Sports Talk Radio and HipHopNation (even though they play the same songs a lot too)..i love my XM radio tho..

The breakfast club is speaking on FMF beating his wife. I could see someone getting hurt over the personally info.being talked about. Smh at them pretending to be so concerned over domestic violence all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by ninjahood

He is da crown holder when it comes to NY DJs...he's arguably da most powerful

DJ in da national rap scene.

Flex rants >>>>*

Ny DJ's yes, national? Idk your boy khaled been makin a name for himself in the past few years

but let's be real NYC does not matter when it rap now a days. The hottest newest artist coming out of NYC doesn't "sound" like an NYC rapper and NYC didn't start messing with him until he got hot elsewhere.

He is da crown holder when it comes to NY DJs...he's arguably da most powerfulDJ in da national rap scene.Flex rants >>>>*

Ny DJ's yes, national? Idk your boy khaled been makin a name for himself in the past few years
he's still a pitbull though (flex's DJ team) and as far as power moves, he's always number 1 when it comes to all da DJs...

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Rosenberg went off on Yee.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

she put herself in da line of fire and paid da price...vado probably smashed and never called her after...

Originally Posted by RedMan

He is da crown holder when it comes to NY DJs...he's arguably da most powerful

DJ in da national rap scene.

Flex rants >>>>*

but let's be real NYC does not matter when it rap now a days. The hottest newest artist coming out of NYC doesn't "sound" like an NYC rapper and NYC didn't start messing with him until he got hot elsewhere.
who told u that? da hottest rapper in NYC is french montana and he's a straight NYC styled rapper, through and through...

who told u that? da hottest rapper in NYC is french montana and he's a straight NYC styled rapper, through and through...
meh, i *%#@ with french but i wouldn't say that.  when he's with the rest of the coke boys he is for sure, but when he's by himself or has features it's usually dudes from the south.  not that it's bad but i don't think of ny. 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Rosenberg went off on Yee.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

she put herself in da line of fire and paid da price...vado probably smashed and never called her after...

He got bopped off in the caddy while listening to boss of all bosses 2.8

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Flex used a 4 letter C word for blacks

he must be worst than George Zimmerman, right guys?

Clown, you are so terrible at this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Ninjahood lives in what we call a "bubble".

roll.gif
.  I don't understand why people even listen to funk flex, or the radio for that matter.  He only has as much respect as people give him, and you NY dudes bow to him like he's Jeter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying I was going to ask him what kind of stupid point he was trying to make

this was a decent beef between the two till Power 105.1 brought up the legal issue that Funk had. i think they probably started to run out of stuff to say about flex so they brought that up CGod had a whole weekend to come up with stuff but he took a pass i felt that he had to come back with something he brought up homies dad and the taser lmao

Yes Flex get Respect. Him, Green Lantern and Clue are the best in the nation/state. He corny but his music is hot so it balances out

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying I was going to ask him what kind of stupid point he was trying to make

the poor guy has some serious misguided animosity pent up towards black people.

son stays trying and failing, to interject race into the most random threads looking for a laugh or a consign and ends up just looking like a fool.
laugh.gif

...What are you talking about?
French's style is nothing like most NY rappers.  I don't hear Fab, Cam, Vado, etc when I listen to French at all.

Plus he sucks..

^^^^^ I mess with French but to call his style NYC is silly. Just like Rocky French had to run down south to get hot then NYC started messing with him.

NYC literial has no hot new rappers that NYC supported from the jump.

It's crazy how even Jay doesn't look in his own backyard for artist to sign.

^^^^^ I mess with French but to call his style NYC is silly. Just like Rocky French had to run down south to get hot then NYC started messing with him.

NYC literial has no hot new rappers that NYC supported from the jump.

It's crazy how even Jay doesn't look in his own backyard for artist to sign.
IDK if you from ny but french has been getting love in ny since his dvd days. Might be cause im from the bx but as far back as 05-06 his dvds were big by me

And as far as hot 97 vs power 105 goes it wont end they always gonna be going back and forth.

Clue vs flex
clue vs kay slay
breakfast club vs black pr and the jew
breakfast club vs mr cee and flex
steph lova vs flex

Im waiting for anglea yee to come at Angie lmao they too quiet

Flex = Basura, but he got that name recognition.

Went to the Car show in AC. Joint was trash

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the poor guy has some serious misguided animosity pent up towards black people.
son stays trying and failing, to interject race into the most random threads looking for a laugh or a consign and ends up just looking like a fool.
laugh.gif
no.
I was going to let you have your quote party, but I won't let you call me a racist.

I do enjoy all the "evidence" and strong points you always provide with your arguments, however 
eyes.gif

edit:

I don't think you'll get it, because you think working at gamestop with a face tattoo is a good situation, I'll explain it to you.

I find humor in the hypocrisy that one group can be racist towards another without being demonized.

I just find it funny, but I find most hypocrisy funny, you can see it in my posts in all directions.

I have 30k+ and havent been banned or suspended for anything related to that, so maybe you're just....... wrong.

Back
Top Bottom