NY School closings for supposed Snow Storm tomorrow?

bkmac

Banned
NY (and rest of North East if I'm not mistaken) are supposed to another Snow Storm...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
(in that order).

I just had on NBC and they only listed Queens school closings (I saw Queens College, Queensborough, St. Johns, LaGuradia College), but not the rest of the CUNYs/SUNYs/Public Schools.

NY (and rest of North East if I'm not mistaken) are supposed to another Snow Storm...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
(in that order).

I just had on NBC and they only listed Queens school closings (I saw Queens College, Queensborough, St. Johns, LaGuradia College), but not the rest of the CUNYs/SUNYs/Public Schools.

this snow is getting out of hand...especially when you have a job that doesn't close for ANYTHING...at most we'll come in earlier to get out earlier

this snow is getting out of hand...especially when you have a job that doesn't close for ANYTHING...at most we'll come in earlier to get out earlier

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
where the hell u hear snow storm from? we're only gettin a little snow tomorrow. relax
You saying no snow storm TOMORROW or in general?

I'm hearing that it's supposed to pick up tomorrow afternoon/night into Friday, but because I saw that schools are already being closed, I figured there has to be a list with the rest of them out there.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
where the hell u hear snow storm from? we're only gettin a little snow tomorrow. relax
You saying no snow storm TOMORROW or in general?

I'm hearing that it's supposed to pick up tomorrow afternoon/night into Friday, but because I saw that schools are already being closed, I figured there has to be a list with the rest of them out there.

Originally Posted by bkmac

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
(in that order).

Wait wait wait. Queens College is closed?

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by bkmac

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
(in that order).

Wait wait wait. Queens College is closed?

*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom