NY Senator Is Trying To Put A Ban On Teens That Sag Their Pants

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

O.P put Brooklyn NY in your title...trust me, this post will get more replies
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm sure this senator has other propositions that didn't make it on the news...

the only reason why this made it on the news is because of its content, seems out of place/interesting for a senator to propose this.

Regardless... this can help stimulate the economy cause then those folks would have to go buy jeans that fit

So because people don't like seeing something you just ban it??

I don't like going outside and seeing old men jogging with no shirt on and some small shorts... guess we gotta ban that too...

smh.gif
i swear this country is ******ed

It's not the look I go for, but I could care less if teens want to sag their pants or not; it's on them.

i dont sag my pants anymore, i dont have them up to my navel either.
some older man asked me what i think about this ban on sagging, you wont be able to sag your pants... and i said " When you buy my clothes you can tell me how to wear them"

and i agree with the homie a few post before me.... Just because we dont like to see it we want to ban it?
I dont like seeing dudes wearing skinny jeans, so we should ban that
i dont like older people jogging with no shirt on, ban that
i dont like when over weight people wear clothes too tight, exsposing their rolls... ban that
I dont like grey hair, so ban all old people from going out in public with grey hair.... BAN THEM!!!!!

laugh.gif

pathetic.

This kid was running for the bus up in harLem yesterday and bust his +$$ cuz his pants were saggin.... Why buy tight jeans to show off your boxers and also prohits physical activity.... This one cat tried to ball in skinny jeans last summer , I told money he couldn't play with us, he asked why??! I told him we're not gonna be responsible for him hurting himself or Injuring others because of tight jeans... Everybody thought I was joking........... I held the ball til he walk off the court

Originally Posted by devildog1776

This kid was running for the bus up in harLem yesterday and bust his +$$ cuz his pants were saggin.... Why buy tight jeans to show off your boxers and also prohits physical activity.... This one cat tried to ball in skinny jeans last summer , I told money he couldn't play with us, he asked why??! I told him we're not gonna be responsible for him hurting himself or Injuring others because of tight jeans... Everybody thought I was joking........... I held the ball til he walk off the court
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 should have made him sign a disclaimer

i thought America was the land of the FREE! no more freedom of choice, or expression?

Lets ban fat chicks wearing bikinis before we ban dudes sagging

Senator deserves a speedknot...

If this law passes, dozens of young people's lives will be ruined and someone might actually be killed.

We don't need another reason for NYPD to get into confrontations and harass Inner City Youth.

I'm going to write this idiot a letter.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif

If I was living in that area I would most definitely support this. People take this whole sagging thing overboard and it looks ridiculous. Black people always screamin out, "we need to do better!" How hard is it to get close that fit? How hard is it to wear a belt and use it properly? It paints us as hoodlums. And I am so !$+!$* sick of hearing white people callin me and my other black friends, "not typical black people." Just because we go to college, dont gang bang, and wear clothes that fit? It's so embarrassing to me when a white person compliments you and also slights your race all in the same sentence.

-The Juice
The real question is, how hard is it to spell "clothes"?

Back to the topic though.  Seriously, you can't tell people how to wear their clothes. Like dude said, I see fat girls with rolls poking all out their shirts and their buttcrack showing everytime they sit down, yet there isn't a ban on that.  I see old people jogging in the spring/summer with their shirts of with their sagging !!% skin
sick.gif
, but there isn't a ban on that either.  This law is just a another reason to harass and search young minority males. 

roll.gif

You're a lame. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS
laugh.gif

Why is he stereotyping people that sag their pants? If they sag they wont be able to succeed in life? Really? They'll be portrayed as not worthy to sit at the table to sit at the table with our ethnic counterparts? Really? Worry about the "well dressed" men in Washington D.C. stealing our money instead. Make a ban for that. People are dying and the first thing that comes to mind. Hm, lets stop sagging around New York. I'll stop sagging when people with position in the government stop stealing my money for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom