NY Senator Is Trying To Put A Ban On Teens That Sag Their Pants

This dude can't be serious..with all the problems that borough has, this is what you come up with?�

I mean if they do ban it and start giving out tickets to people who do it this would generate some revenue for the state so the report is kind of off on that one.

lol i agree with your last sentance.. but i dont like going outside and

seeing every dude on the street with thier pants down to thier knees

pathetic...
indifferent.gif

if anything they should ban the skinny jeans instead
laugh.gif

Can I get a ban on fat chicks wearing leggings? 

(Word to the "Chicks That Wear Spandex to the Gym Appreciation" Thread)

nerd.gif

Liz Cho...
smokin.gif

If I were a state senator, I bet I could come up with ten much better propositions than sagging pants... Who voted for this ******?

Like honestly, not hating on Brooklyn or anything, but is the sagging pants the only thing you can see wrong with Brooklyn?
ohwell.gif

Bigger issues at hand, and duke comes out with this>? SMH@ people not dealing with more important issues. No wonder the country is going down the toilet fast.

pimp.gif

If I was living in that area I would most definitely support this. People take this whole sagging thing overboard and it looks ridiculous. Black people always screamin out, "we need to do better!" How hard is it to get close that fit? How hard is it to wear a belt and use it properly? It paints us as hoodlums. And I am so !$+!$* sick of hearing white people callin me and my other black friends, "not typical black people." Just because we go to college, dont gang bang, and wear clothes that fit? It's so embarrassing to me when a white person compliments you and also slights your race all in the same sentence.

-The Juice

i hate the skinny jean, sag around the pelvic area, my shirt is too little so my draws show look.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i hate the skinny jean, sag around the pelvic area, my shirt is too little so my draws show look.
smh.gif
I've stepped up out the house like this. Unintentional anyways. the jean stretch out and BAM saggin', undies showin, tuggin on my shirt
laugh.gif

I never understood sagging skinny jeans. Then when you ask why you get "Well if I don't they're too tight!" They're called skinny jeans for a reason.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I never understood sagging skinny jeans. Then when you ask why you get "Well if I don't they're too tight!" They're called skinny jeans for a reason.

It happens if kids are in a hurry and don't want to go to the dressing room.
Gotta have them skinny jeans
tongue.gif

This is why people don't take certain elements of the government seriously anymore.  This is a State Sentaor and this is the best proposal for New York that he can come up with, pathetic.

I like the message as well..but this is what Senators have time to do..develop movements for kids to stop "saggin their pants"..

Too much time on their hands is what it seems to me..that's NY States tax dollars right there folks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom