"NYC ain't ready for the iPhone" - Says AT&T Update: AT&T Fixed

Originally Posted by Willis03

LMAO! DMV>NYC
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Late80s

any network that would have had the iphone would have this happen to them, you must not understand the amount of data the iphone uses. its not well managed like a blackberry.

then put the money up and fix the network....guarentee this would have never happened on verizon...but the damage is already done...people are not dumb and ATT has never denied their 3g coverage is whats on that map..instead they go on about how u can talk/use data at the same time and how their network is 3 seconds faster to load a page than verizons...but what good is that if the network hardly has coverage.....as soon as the iphone goes to a different US carrier you will see a bigger subscriber loss than sprints
att isnt going to make a cdma iphone and tmobiles 3g network is laughable. and att is making network improvements in new york in 2010
Regardless of the lack of Network coverage of TmoUS, our data works pretty damn fine and have no overloads
laugh.gif

This just means that the plans for AT&T customers are about to rise

in all honesty, SF has a problem with the 3G network there too.

just went to the 49ers game this weekend, and any internet loading acted like it was on 28k modem speed.

it was crazy. but since i don't live in SF, it was just a small problem and since i was at the game, i wasn't there to surf the internet really.

but NYC will have greater problems only because the size of the city in comparison to SF.

any network that would have had the iphone would have this happen to them, you must not understand the amount of data the iphone uses. its not well managed like a blackberry.

as soon as the iphone goes to a different US carrier you will see a bigger subscriber loss than sprints
Thats what youll see when the iphone goes to T-Mobile early this upcoming year like ive stated before.

ATT has always been sketch. I miss calls all the time on my BB in NYC and get shredded by my boss when he can't reach me. ATT ftl.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

That AT&T coverage map is nowhere near what the real coverage looks like, you compare.

wje7ms.jpg

coverage_Voice.gif
hello..son said 3G coverage, not overall coverage
laugh.gif

AT&T FTL

Y'all are trippin' if you think that any network would be able to handle a 4000% increase in data traffic without having any type of loss in quality.With that said, I've used my 1st gen iPhone without many problems in the South Bay, East Bay, and Puget Sound area, so I don't have many complaints. Mybiggest complaint is that in a mall, stadium, or any place with a large congregation of people iPhone data is non-existent.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

iPhones are overrated anyway.

Without apps its really nothing.

I agree with you 100%.

Its like Michael Jordan, hes really not that good, but just because he could score, dribble, and dunk in your face people want to claim that hes GOAT.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

iPhones are overrated anyway.

Without apps its really nothing.

I agree with you 100%.

Its like Michael Jordan, hes really not that good, but just because he could score, dribble, and dunk in your face people want to claim that hes GOAT.

roll.gif

Yea chicken nugget, that was kind of... yea.

Back
Top Bottom