NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

EDIT, dudes wanna ball again,

Date Soon to be Posted

pimp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello

My name is Dean. Many of you know me as Fresh iz back or just Fresh
Im ya host
pimp.gif

31-10 Thomson Ave
Long Island City (QUEENS), NY

5$ to get in and play ball
TIME: 11AM

here is a pic of where we gonna be ballin at...

pimp.gif

For anybody wondering how to get there the 7 train stop is at 33rd St Rawson. You go down the stairs from the station, walk down Queens Blvd and the school is a couple of blocks away.

PharelFor3 wrote:
directions : http://www.lagcc.cuny.edu/visit/

We are still in Need of a Camera man or some1 that has a Digital camera, People on NT, will wanna see pics scores and updates.. Any camera men?Ive help set it up, some1 help us out

DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I mean, you can leave whenever the hell you want dude, this aiin't no school trip.
laugh.gif

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

rgrSzMap.gif

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the Queens Boulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left onto Thomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

EDIT, dudes wanna ball again,

Date Soon to be Posted

pimp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello

My name is Dean. Many of you know me as Fresh iz back or just Fresh
Im ya host
pimp.gif

31-10 Thomson Ave
Long Island City (QUEENS), NY

5$ to get in and play ball
TIME: 11AM

here is a pic of where we gonna be ballin at...

pimp.gif

For anybody wondering how to get there the 7 train stop is at 33rd St Rawson. You go down the stairs from the station, walk down Queens Blvd and the school is a couple of blocks away.

PharelFor3 wrote:
directions : http://www.lagcc.cuny.edu/visit/

We are still in Need of a Camera man or some1 that has a Digital camera, People on NT, will wanna see pics scores and updates.. Any camera men?Ive help set it up, some1 help us out

DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I mean, you can leave whenever the hell you want dude, this aiin't no school trip.
laugh.gif

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

rgrSzMap.gif

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the Queens Boulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left onto Thomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

I usually play near the water in Battery Park City on saturdays. Run is actually decent usually.

RIP Hoopland too

I usually play near the water in Battery Park City on saturdays. Run is actually decent usually.

RIP Hoopland too

I'm down, as long as I can get there.

Haven't played ball in a while, though. I'm gonna embarrass myself.
laugh.gif

I'm down, as long as I can get there.

Haven't played ball in a while, though. I'm gonna embarrass myself.
laugh.gif

ight cool and thats wats up on the respsonses...
pimp.gif

airmaxpenny1 thats manhatten right? that might work for place in manhatten, but people would be driving so that would be though to get parking down thier..

Harlem to the bronx, you from harlem or BX?

you ever ball at St marys by third ave or any places you would like to throw in as a place that people might wanna ball?

ight cool and thats wats up on the respsonses...
pimp.gif

airmaxpenny1 thats manhatten right? that might work for place in manhatten, but people would be driving so that would be though to get parking down thier..

Harlem to the bronx, you from harlem or BX?

you ever ball at St marys by third ave or any places you would like to throw in as a place that people might wanna ball?

SylvesterMcGrizzly, lol ..

you down?, im updated people names to the list in the Northeast forum,

is clinton park near BMCC and the former towers?

let me know whats up....

SylvesterMcGrizzly, lol ..

you down?, im updated people names to the list in the Northeast forum,

is clinton park near BMCC and the former towers?

let me know whats up....

Manhattan - Stuy Town, east of 1st ave near 18th street. if you walk east on 18th into stuy town, they have two nice courts in the front and 2 in the back.

Manhattan - Stuy Town, east of 1st ave near 18th street. if you walk east on 18th into stuy town, they have two nice courts in the front and 2 in the back.

nah its in midtown...closer to John Jay...its on 52nd and 10th(i believe) if time permits i will come thru....but i aint lettin no one embarass me...will besome Rajon hacking goin down....

nah its in midtown...closer to John Jay...its on 52nd and 10th(i believe) if time permits i will come thru....but i aint lettin no one embarass me...will besome Rajon hacking goin down....

I live in the Bronx. Only play in Manhattan, though.

Whenever I do play, it's in Spanish Harlem. Jefferson on 114th and Pleasant.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

nah its in midtown...closer to John Jay...its on 52nd and 10th(i believe) if time permits i will come thru....but i aint lettin no one embarass me...will be some Rajon hacking goin down....
lol hahahah Rajon Rondo .... OH NOOOOOOO

lol ight cool, so ill add you to the list.. most likely it would be on a sat or sun

so ima add you to the list... honestly how is that park? its funny i think i pasted by it, but neva really paid attention to it..

and raw120 should I add you to the list?

Stuy town on like 1st or 2nd ave right?...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

nah its in midtown...closer to John Jay...its on 52nd and 10th(i believe) if time permits i will come thru....but i aint lettin no one embarass me...will be some Rajon hacking goin down....
lol hahahah Rajon Rondo .... OH NOOOOOOO

lol ight cool, so ill add you to the list.. most likely it would be on a sat or sun

so ima add you to the list... honestly how is that park? its funny i think i pasted by it, but neva really paid attention to it..

and raw120 should I add you to the list?

Stuy town on like 1st or 2nd ave right?...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

ight cool, sounds like a plan... would you mind the traveling?

I added you to the list ight...

right now ima right down some of the spots you guys are talking...

and all we gotta do is agree on the place and ETC....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

ight cool, sounds like a plan... would you mind the traveling?

I added you to the list ight...

right now ima right down some of the spots you guys are talking...

and all we gotta do is agree on the place and ETC....

its cool but its not that great of a look when its windy...ball tends to sail a little since the park is right by the water but other than that we use to getgood runs in their...jus let me kno where and when and i will let u kno before hand if i am down

Back
Top Bottom