NYC bans employment drug screenings for Marijuana

I hate this....MJ is a subculture for some of us..I hate that it has everyone's attention now.
As if its the cool bandwagon thing to do...
Wish the scary *** people would just stay scary and refrain from using it just as they have been doing all the time it was illegal.
Damn...bad enough we gotta share hip hop....now the stoners gotta share Mary with square *** society too smh
The strong minded individuals can't have **** to themselves I swear
**** a soccer mom..***** stay with what you know you and your colorless prudes stay with your 'boxed wine on Friday night' culture
:smh:

I hate this....MJ is a subculture for some of us..I hate that it has everyone's attention now.
Wish the scary *** people would just stay scary and refrain from using it just as they have been doing all the time it was illegal.
Damn...bad enough we gotta share hip hop....now the stoners gotta share Mary with square *** society too smh
So you’d rather go to jail? Lol you must be on it now

**** a soccer mom..***** stay with what you know you and your colorless prudes stay with your 'boxed wine on Friday night' culture
Dawg what the hell kind of opinion is this?

Put the bong down and air your brain out for a little.

Weed does absolutely nothing for me.

But hey, if yall need it to calm down or for whatever reason you can think of go for it

it was risk vs reward..and it disciplined you to be a responsible adult and not an idiot with it...
Only idiots go to jail for it...
...until you're driving back from your dealer's house with an ounce and your tail light goes out and you get pulled over and the cop smells it.

Can't believe you're in favor of supporting prohibition and the arrest/incarceration of non-violent people so you can save your "subculture." Probably one of the dumbest posts I've read this year.

...until you're driving back from your dealer's house with an ounce and your tail light goes out and you get pulled over and the cop smells it.

Can't believe you're in favor of supporting prohibition and the arrest/incarceration of non-violent people so you can save your "subculture." Probably one of the dumbest posts I've read this year.

"driving from your dealers house"

Man if you don't shut yo dumb square *** up...:rofl:

You made one of the dumbest statements then followed it up with a second one that was just as bad. We can stop there or you can go for the 3peat

Well oh yea?
What if you get caught driving from Blaster's Infamous Trap House bud??
Huh what ya gonna do then Wilbuuurr?
:lol:

it was risk vs reward..and it disciplined you to be a responsible adult and not an idiot with it...
Only idiots go to jail for it...
So the hundreds of thousands of young black people that got their lives destroyed because of petty marijuana laws were just idiots?

The War on Drugs when it comes to weed was just about scooping up idiots then?

So the hundreds of thousands of young black people that got their lives destroyed because of petty marijuana laws were just idiots?

The War on Drugs when it comes to weed was just about scooping up idiots then?

Why are young black caught people smoking weed when it was deemed illegal?
Are the laws petty and geared toward keeping us in financial backed institutions of mass incarceration?
You betcha gee golly *** Rusty.
Pick ya poison.....

A4BE1BA6-21DA-4039-B8AB-5A965CD3AC86.gif

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Not sure about the specific of the qt I got but Leafly says the strain is cbd dominant with cbd as high as 11% and thc as high as 4%. Do dabs daily didn’t expect it to hit this hard

Probably CBD dominant. I had a Sour Tsunami spliff a couple years back and it still messed me up despite being a CBD x Indica hybrid. I'm way too sensitive.

Doubt CBD alone would have you feeling that nice.

Argument reminds me of when someone on here said they wished NYC would go back to having a crack epidemic so that the city was more "gritty" like in the 90's :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom