NYC bans employment drug screenings for Marijuana

I got his initial point, and it felt like y'all just jumped on the post on some Monday morning unfocused energy ****, now it just feels like he's too prideful to say the initial post wasn't meant to be taken as seriously as some of you are taking it.

Y'all gotta chill.:lol:

Reactions: wr
A4BE1BA6-21DA-4039-B8AB-5A965CD3AC86.gif

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Time out!
Naw bra...come here!!!
Time out....flag on da play....
Get over here..what is this?

Boii...if you don't get... cho Lupe Fiasco Matthew Henson Arctic Expedition face *** on somewhere ..:lol:
2r7m2cn.jpg

I got his initial point, and it felt like y'all just jumped on the post on some Monday morning unfocused energy ****, now it just feels like he's too prideful to say the initial post wasn't meant to be taken as seriously as some of you are taking it.

Y'all gotta chill.:lol:
Nah, post history definitely points towards him being serious about that post. :lol:

Legalization has benefited recreational smokers, minorities especially, way too much for some gatekeeper of the subculture nonsense to be posted. If that means some “squares” have free reign to try something they were too scared of before because of the legal stigma and ramifications, then so be it. I’ll take that over black and brown boys being harassed and thrown in jail over some grass any day.

Oh, I definitely agree...just assumed no one could logically go down that road and come to the same conclusion unless it was just an off the cuff comment.

I'll take your word for it and slowly back out of this conversation, though.:lol:

Time out!
Naw bra...come here!!!
Time out....flag on da play....
Get over here..what is this?

Boii...if you don't get... cho Lupe Fiasco Matthew Henson Arctic Expedition face *** on somewhere ..:lol:
2r7m2cn.jpg
:lol: It’s a pic I found funny of one of my fav artists. That boy got some sugar in his tank, too. Does that fact make you uncomfortable
2C183496-E038-46D1-AF78-C7D19ADF8FDC.png

Nah, post history definitely points towards him being serious about that post. :lol:

Legalization has benefited recreational smokers, minorities especially, way too much for some gatekeeper of the subculture nonsense to be posted. If that means some “squares” have free reign to try something they were too scared of before because of the legal stigma and ramifications, then so be it. I’ll take that over black and brown boys being harassed and thrown in jail over some grass any day.

Naw solid point man!
Well said!

Back
Top Bottom