NYC Chicken n Rice - 53rd n 6th APPRECIATION

best meal in the city... especially at 3am when you're drunk as hell.

www.53rdand6th.com/

Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

the long lines - unappreciated.
Team NJ NETS

FOR SALE:
WHITE/CEMENT III SIZE 9 NDS - $190
WEST XX SIZE 9 NDS - $100
CARDINAL VII SIZE 9.5 NDS - $115
DUNK SAFARI HI SIZE 9.5 USED - $65

PM me for pics and if you're interested.​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

nah eff that i had some after sneakerpimps. don't believe the hype.,

I used to go after the club every time. now their portions are lower and the quality aint all that.

every other stand is just as good, i dont know how it got that rep as soo good. i was going to that exclusively too
Sais 8 Uk in London. Sais Nine JordanZ In New York .
I'm about to light up the whole skyine up so bright it will eff ya whole night up..

I've never been to this particular one but I love all the gyro stands around New York...

Quote:
Part of the secret to this delicious meal is in the white sauce. Nobody knows what it is, but everybody knows to ask for lots of it.

now that just sounds fishy...

^ Yep, it's the same cart. Same people, same food.

The key isn't the white sauce. Try it with barbecue sauce. You'll thank me later.

And white sauce = Sour cream + mayo + ranch dressing.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

i havent been there in a while, but yea last time i went it was $6 dont wanna try the bbq...and that white sauce recipe...might have to try it, sounds about right...taste wise that is...food there is good, but its too greasy for me...still not bad to eat it once in a while
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

lamb with rice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chicken n rice :pimp:
pimp.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
TEAM XBOX360
.gamertag=HarlemReignman​

they have these stands everywhere in nyc now not just 53rd and 6th. their branching out like crazy!
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

i work at the buiilding on that block...its not that good lol
damn never thought id get warned...

That's good but the joint on the corner of 49th and 6th is crack money...gotta get the wht sauce mixed wit the bbq sauce....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

i was at 53rd and 6th last night...it def hit the spot...is 49th and 6th much better?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

I think the best ones are on the corner of 24th and 6th when I used to come out of Eugene's or 14th and 8th whenever I was in the area. These days I stay going to the dude on 59th and Lex, on my way to school . Only problem is that a lot of the times, the stuff is pre-made so when I ask for no onions or peppers, they tell me they cant help me.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Back
Top Bottom