NYC for a few days

I’m bored and am about to go to NYC for a few days and chill. I do t want to do any touristy stuff. Im planning on staying some in Da Heights. All I want to do is smoke chill and holla at the females.

Any New Yorkers have suggestions. Also I haven’t been since 2010. What is downtown Brooklyn like or Fulton street mall? I heard it not what it used to be. What is 145th and Broadway like now? Those used to be my favorite places but I’ve heard gentrification changed a lot.

Ok so wear all my jewelry and go to the pink houses ok got it 🙄

anybody got real input instead of these lame corny nt jokes?

Beyond that I’m not scared to go to the hood and all that. Ima grown man and I been out here for over two decades. All those East my pink house jokes are for the lame suburban computer kids.

badass-over-here-meme.gif

If you staying on dyckman/inwood. Open market for bud. They are outside with tents and a menu board.

Spots are iffy. Opus still somewhat fly for clubbin or Mamajuana.

Vanity or 718 or whatever the hell its called now is pretty if you into the strip club scene. Its on queens blvd. Or angels gentlemen club in jersey. Bonfire in jersey too for the o’s.

If you staying on dyckman/inwood. Open market for bud. They are outside with tents and a menu board.

Spots are iffy. Opus still somewhat fly for clubbin or Mamajuana.

Vanity or 718 or whatever the hell its called now is pretty if you into the strip club scene. Its on queens blvd. Or angels gentlemen club in jersey. Bonfire in jersey too for the o’s.
Man appreciate that. Dyckman sounds good. I really just wanna hang out and do nothin maybe cop some kicks but basically bum around and get away from my area for a few

Man appreciate that. Dyckman sounds good. I really just wanna hang out and do nothin maybe cop some kicks but basically bum around and get away from my area for a few
If you go to dyckman, don’t forget to pick up some fresh made pastellitos. The lady in front of the chase bank at the intersection of dyckman and Sherman makes the best ones, and her husband makes the best fresh juices and smoothies.
Also, for the best Italian uptown, go to Bono’s trattoria in Harlem.

Beyond that I’m not scared to go to the hood and all that. Ima grown man and I been out here for over two decades. All those East my pink house jokes are for the lame suburban computer kids.
Keep telling them pink houses is sweet .. homie gonna have his UA Travis Scotts hanging off the street light..

Personally I live in the Stuy, if you want to be in the Crown Heights be my guess, just be cautious around there. Downtown Brooklyn has changed a lot definitely not the same. But I would recommend going down to pier, smoke chill, enjoy the scenery. There’s this boat bar down there as well. Plus better quality females downtown, chicks from the heights have mad baggage or either burning. Std rate brazy up there. Enjoy yourself bro. Stay away from the Bronx as well, it’s a zoo out there.

Ohh corner stores sell dimes and 8ths now, so easy cop for bud. Bout to hit my corner store now.

Personally I live in the Stuy, if you want to be in the Crown Heights be my guess, just be cautious around there. Downtown Brooklyn has changed a lot definitely not the same. But I would recommend going down to pier, smoke chill, enjoy the scenery. There’s this boat bar down there as well. Plus better quality females downtown, chicks from the heights have mad baggage or either burning. Std rate brazy up there. Enjoy yourself bro. Stay away from the Bronx as well, it’s a zoo out there.

Ohh corner stores sell dimes and 8ths now, so easy cop for bud. Bout to hit my corner store now.
Thank you. I wasn’t actually planning on staying there but I always get juniors and go look at the shops. I haven’t been since 2009 and Ive heard the shops aren’t there anymore. Also what’s 145th and Broadway like these days? I used to go there a lot too back in the day

if you’re staying in the heights. Lucky 7’s and casa mofongo are cool and right off St. Nick and dyckman is up the way as well. Plenty to do in Harlem as well.

See I’m sketchy with Harlem. Especially in the subways. I’m only hitting Harlem if I have to go. Everyday uptown on the news of robbery or attempted rape.

I’d recommend hoping on a train one of those days and going to lower Manhattan (Soho,LES, 14th street etc) and just walk around, explore some shops and get some good food.
ive been to that area back when they first opened flightclub. There was some kind of street festival going on then I went to that park close by. Yeah that sounds cool I liked the vibe there.

Canal Street, Jamaica Ave. has gotta be a ton of newer buildings from the past 20 years in Brooklyn & Manhattan that are worth checking out in person if you appreciate architecture, I haven't been reading much lately so I can't recall any obvious spots at this junction.

Back
Top Bottom