NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

never seen hate for a piece of land?

you aint see how napolean complex them cali cats go when ohio gets mentioned?

its ohio for heaven's sake

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Rich Bastard
smh.gif

pimp.gif
I wish
laugh.gif

Me & and moms tried to get a spot out in Silver Beach but we were denied since we need 3 recommendations from current residents
ohwell.gif

Racist *%% Irish people
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

New York would be sooo much better if it wasnt for the people living there.
Yo is everyone else in these other states that soft?

I never understand the complaints about the ppl of NYC. Maybe it's cuz I'm use to it and it don't affect, and most importantly I mind my business.
The ones complaining probably tried to be everyone's friend in the neighborhood and got curved.so now they're salty

Or they got punked when they went to their girls house in BK.
(See last page)

nerd.gif

Ehh I was just referring to the guido type dudes from BK and Queens. I have no problem with the attitudes of New Yorkers, hell people assume I'm from thereall the time. And naw it was the other way around. You would think that dudes who solely go out to pick a fight would know how to throw hands lol.

Like my girl just got back from BK and went to one of those Greek clubs in Astoria. At the end of the night she said she was chillin with her friends outsideand some trashed dude passed by them and gave them a compliment.. Something like you girls are beautiful and what not. One of her friends man was there andstarted a fight with this dude and basically got his other boys to jump him too.. Like really

NYC has a lot to offer and you cant deny that. If you want to be connected to the world, NYC is the best place to be.

I live in queens and wouldnt really trade it to live in any other borough. My neighborhood is beautiful. Of course id love to live in the city but i wouldwanna raise my kids here.

I love all the boroughs except staten lol.

I don't understand why all the hate for queens. The Bronx has nice neighborhoods in some areas.

I miss NY. I need to move back after i graduate. Orlando just doesn't do it for me. Its so dead here. There are some nice things like the weather and beachand whatnot but i prefer concrete.

i was born in ny and grew up in manhattan. currently i'm in grad school in ft. lauderdale and all i can say is... damn i can't wait to go back.

no other place compares. not for me.. not in this country atleast.

Back
Top Bottom