NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I live in Queens Village by Jamaica Avenue and SOMETIMES I wish I can join my fam out in San Francisco. Looking at their blogs and the photos they have of the city, makes me envious at times.

U out by the smoke shop ??

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

NYC will always have something to offer

but the best borough
pimp.gif
, South Bronx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
truth

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm lying though, and I'm from the South Bronx.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by gambit215

Born N raised in BK, lived there for 22 years. Now living in Tampa..
RIP to you sir, WILD bodies be droppin in tampa
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Ill be in the worst neighborhood in Tampa on a BAD day than be on Two First and Cortelyou when the Street lights go in December.Shame on you forthinking that I would move from brooklyn to ANOTHER HOOD somewhere else, but in conclusion, ppl die everywhere and nyc dont hold a candle to stupid reasons forppl dying, but you can keep ya foot long rats, crowded subways, expensive everything and stale blunts.
laugh.gif

smh @ the Ignorance,

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Houston > NYC.

Forget that rat-infested smog hole of a city.

/thread.

indifferent.gif
and I live in houston.
This place gets old really fast. Just a bunch of malls and suburbs and cops. Inside the loop is nice if you're rich and white and have the money toafford some gentrified snobby loft but everywhere else kinda sucks
laugh.gif

The people are mad laid back here though
pimp.gif
..the rudeness and gift of gab that NYC folk have makes it exciting
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

New York would be sooo much better if it wasnt for the people living there.

I'm from DC but my moms Dominican so you already know where all my fam lives. Ive been to NY many many times. I love it but the past few times I've been there made me realize how I would only live
there if it was in a really nice area. My girl is from Brooklyn (bensonhurst), and maybe its just that area of Brooklyn but I swear everybody is the sameperson. Most the guys are %%#$%+%% who dropped out of high school and all they wanna do is pick fights and act tough. Most of the girls are also on the dumbside and are in abusive relationships but do nothing about it. I told this girl I was from D.C(the nations capital) and
she asked me if that was by Boston
tired.gif

Maybe thats just the white kids from that area of Brooklyn though.

Its maad hate on NT for nyc but its funny cause at the end of the day y'all all wanna be us. I've heard ever state in this country >>> nyc. Weare the gold standard and people hate that. On some real $#*! Though by just reading post I can't tell who's from where becayse nyc dudes got everybodyon niketalk tryna talk like them. You would think everybody on niketalk from uptown
laugh.gif

J Dilla, an e-thug you are not. and to further that you are indeed a derelict who does not compare to me in any way possible, you name yourself after a deadproducer. And btw way for me to SOUND female based on my typing means you read with %%%$! eyes.

J Dilla, an e-thug you are not. and to further that you are indeed a derelict who does not compare to me in any way possible, you name yourself after a dead producer. And btw way for me to SOUND female based on my typing means you read with %%%$! eyes.

you live in Tampa, i dont care about anything you say.

I been living in NY all my life. NY is great and all but I need a change of scenery. I been thinking of moving to the Bay.

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.

WRONG. It's always Brooklyn or Bronx people talking bad about Queens
smh.gif
... Must be too much space and nice neighborhoods... Not enoughviolence and people on top of you here...Not enough housing projects to feel comfortable in... Cant even sleep cuz them neighborhood boyz wanna hang out allnight on the corner (losers) ridin up and down the block on their loud dirt bikes enjoying the maximum potential their lives have to offer. How the Yankees canplay in the bx is beyond me and the funniest thing is how no one in the surrounding neighborhoods of that stadium can afford to go see games there, #shameful.

ksteezy wrote:
queens nicest neighborhood > any other borough's nicest neighborhood (except for manhattan)

Win. For anybody in NYC with a progressive thinking mind and seeking serenity, Queens is the place to be. It's quiet, theres a lot of space and you'lldefinately find a community that embodies familiar cultural values without sacrificing your personal space and peace of mind. The trains going to and from theother boroughs move fast and provide riders with a quick escape for when you become annoyed with all of the lowpoints they have to offer. The only thing thatkinda sucks about Queens is the Mets but they have the best baseball stadium in the city so even when theyre losing you can water down that pain quickly withall of the attractions/eateries that Citi Field has to offer. EVEN the seats are angled towards the field for a better view of the bludgeoning the Mets aretaking from anywhere in the stadium. Better malls, better neighborhoods, cleaner trains, the space and quieter living make Queens the best choice to liveoutside of Manhattan.

The NYC vs Cali debate is pointless. We're the two best states ever and you already know why. /argument

You were probably a lame, and no one ever wanted to chill with you

how you say there's nothing to do? There's millions of things to do in NYC

I lived in Cali for two year, and it will never compare to new York city.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

J Dilla, an e-thug you are not. and to further that you are indeed a derelict who does not compare to me in any way possible, you name yourself after a dead producer. And btw way for me to SOUND female based on my typing means you read with %%%$! eyes.

you live in Tampa, i dont care about anything you say.

My man called you a derelict, though
roll.gif

Out of state rent is beautiful...just don't know if I wanna live the country life...I'd have to have a family, no question

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.[/color]
WRONG. It's always Brooklyn or Bronx people talking bad about Queens
smh.gif
... Must be too much space and nice neighborhoods... Not enough violence and people on top of you here...Not enough housing projects to feel comfortable in... Cant even sleep cuz them neighborhood boyz wanna hang out all night on the corner (losers) ridin up and down the block on their loud dirt bikes enjoying the maximum potential their lives have to offer. How the Yankees can play in the bx is beyond me and the funniest thing is how no one in the surrounding neighborhoods of that stadium can afford to go see games there, #shameful.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You sound like a *#*@*%$ idiot. Shut up.[/color]

Im pretty sure cats here defending NY to the moon (for the majority) are still living with their parents, so yea they going to school or pushing their littlehourly jobs and they lovin it. But nobody living no 9 to 5, isnt living from check to check out there, and if all you working for is to pay bills, than wampwamp to you. NYC has the potential to be a great place but in reality there isnt any room. Diddy got his face in the middle of the town and hes in Miami moreso gimme a break. NO one from NY will forget where they from (esp. since (9/11)but its a bigger world out there. Like most New Yorkers, my parents werent bornthere but theyll be damned if they go back from where they came from.

NY remind me of that fly chick whos so fly and you know she been around, suckas always gonna trick on her because of who she is, but garbage is garbage nomatter how you describe it.

Back
Top Bottom