NYC HEADS: restaurant.com - recommend a spot for good food

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

idk except I'll be coppin' from the halal cart on 56th later tonight
Their hot sauce is deadly.
just got done killing some. I only put like a 3 inch stripe of that hot sauce and my nose is already runny.
@ them indian cats who drown their food in it

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Originally Posted by JayPesoz

idk except I'll be coppin' from the halal cart on 56th later tonight
i was out there this past weekend...and those halal carts are unbelievable

cheap too!!!! great place.

Joined Jan 11, 2007
Im a foodie so i can send you where you need to go......what kind of food you looking for?

Pauls Burger Joint.....Big Nicks....Edos......(Shake Shack as someone said) The Halal carts are definitely a go.....53rd and 6th ave. Thats the Zagat ratedcart that everyone goes to, but if you want some with some real flavor (onions and peppers added) try the one right around the corner in front of the buildingwith the water fountains.....way better in my + my friends opinions!!!! Also if youve never had it, I recommend a drive to the 110th and 1st to Haaji's(Its a deli that makes "Chopped Cheese" heros.......I guarantee youll keep going back! Ask for Frank.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now