NYC HIGH SCHOOLERS. Transfer questions.

I feel old reading this, :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

^that girl jessica is top notch. me and the boys were trying to get at it but she wasnt havin none of it. boyfriend since 05 doesnt help either.

plus she plays soccer which is defintely +++++

Jessica is hot yeah. I remember hearing she has a boyfriend. Thats the only hot girl I know in your grade,. I don't go looking for sophomores though. Anyway, good luck tomorrow. I loved sophomore year. Best year in tech so far for me.

damn NT, got me forgetting about this transfer stuff and wanting to try and get at some unsuspecting freshman.

I got AP american so i hope i dont get her. It can't get any worse though. I had Dr. Brandler for math this past year. Ask anyone who had him and they'll give you the same stoned face

Yeah go for the freshman. I was on facebook and I saw this cute as girl coming in as class of 11. I really feel like an @#%$ saying this but she looked good. I'd never date lower than two years younger though. She looks good though. Her name is Ana I think. Keep an eye out.

I think Arcuri teaches AP but I'm not sure. Whats your major brownsuga?

LOL I had Arcuri.

Got like a 92 in her class.

Yeah, I was shook at first but I turned out to be one of the best in the class (since not many others were willing to put in the work so I usually had to save their a$$es).
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

yeoo, i go to tech too. If you need some1 to pull out a switch blade on u in the hallways lmk. this way u can have witnesses too.

^^ pm link of that facebook girl? lol

and good luck to you guys too

ill be praying all night for some fresh meat
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

yeoooo whats good bro. **** with that switch blade diesel. you a punk in tech i know you doggy. and that girl jessica is my friend urben! shes mad coo and funny. her friend jessica nut looks pretty good too.! o yea and when you getting my pro clubs urben? LMFAOOOOOOOOO

nice... I'll PM the link to the facebook girl. You want me to just send it to you on facebook?

edit: nvm. I'll send it in a minute.

edit:
n647334198_90242_4844.jpg

not bad at all imo.

LMFAO @ GRIDE!!!! i would smash and dash no problem. i dont fuxx widd that relationship crap.

^^.You're gonna get banned for that language.

and to brownsuga I heard that a lot of people like environmental. Good luck with that.

how about this...

Sup everyone, Ok, with much planning and discussion from the previous NYC SUMMIT thread, it has finally been decided that the Summit will take place at the ESPN zone on Sept 22nd, 2007, 1:00 P.M.

I got all your names from the thread itself, and am trying to send it to everyone within the thread who showed interest to get this summit poppin.

Here is the link to the thread :

p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...2100.topic

It would be cool, if you can add the link of the thread in your sig's so we can attain some attention from the NYC cats who would be down to attend the summit as most of the people do not check out the NorthEast forum at all.

Any suggestion within the thread will be appreciated.
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Back
Top Bottom