NYC How The Hell Did Yall Not Capitalize On This????

Wheres the remix feauring representatives from each borough? How the hell you got a Texas remix to this +%@ before NYC? I was anticipating a Empire State of Mind remix too what the hell happened? Tell your favorite rapper to get on his job and stop worrying about what the next region doing. The world is waiting on NYC to getthey act together. But all we hearing is complaining. Gone...

Tune it was a couple remixes...but not from anybody that would have got it out there like that..i think Nicki was on one of them

French should have tried to use that track to crack in the mainstream i have no clue why he didn't

French should have tried to use that track to crack in the mainstream i have no clue why he didn't

How does jumpin on a track with French benefit ANYBODY? That @$#+ wouldn't even cause a ripple let alone bubble.

Never heard it before. I don't listen to French and didn't care for his verse. Didn't care for what Jada was sayin really.

Beat was cool.

Jay scrapped the ESOM remix cuz NaS wasn't down just like he did the SLU remix.

NYC needs movements to make a comeback a strong surge with multiple great albums from groups and solo artists working in unison.

max_b_560.jpg
Should have had Max on it

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

How does jumpin on a track with French benefit ANYBODY? That @$#+ wouldn't even cause a ripple let alone bubble.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom