NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Father comes at the attendants with a damn shovel and its the attendants fault?
Family members in denial
laugh.gif
@ online petition

undefinedinc wrote:
mondaynightraw wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
so him and his dad jumped some attendants with shovels and #$+@ and he ended up gettin stabbed...
grin.gif

he shouldn't have gotten killed, but......

Pretty much. No sympathy from me. 
It just wouldn't be Niketalk without a pair of idiots...So lets see..HIS FATHER starts the fight, HIS FATHER starts hitting dudes, and what if he saw HIS FATHER getting beat up OR what if he was trying to break the fight up and then unfortunately had to get stabbed while doing so? If I saw my father getting beat up, whether he started the fight or not, I'm going in to help him..So maybe you should try to think, its not that hard......

grin.gif

well u know this is nt and like half these dudes had moms who ran off their dads so they kinda biased in that aspect. had it been a mother out there and she was single etc.. this thread would be going in an entire different direction. folks would be saying the attendants should be tortured, etc... End of the day we dont have the complete facts/truths of the story. And while im not a big advocate of violence, if dude was really defending his father then as sad as the outcome is, many ppl would be there in the aid of their parents.

Thing is did the dad throw the first punch? Where did the shovel come from? And where did the attendant get the alledged shank/blade/object from? Did he find it/carry it with him? I dont know about nyc, but in most states the attendant would be held for murder because he escalated the event with the foreign object. Unless his defense can say it was under a life and death situation, thus warranting him the right to use said object as a only means to defend himself in a life threatening situation.

Worst case scenario i believe the attendant should be charged with murder, and depending on the accounts the father with aggravated assault. Even mif father started it that doesnt warrant them stabbing the son. The father maybe seeing he used a shovel. But even that isnt exactly even force. Thats like one man with a knife, the other with a gun. All in all it was a stupid thing his dad did, and it resulted in a inncoent kid being killed, and many ppl lives ruined.

undefinedinc wrote:
mondaynightraw wrote:
Epidemik The Great wrote:
so him and his dad jumped some attendants with shovels and #$+@ and he ended up gettin stabbed...
grin.gif

he shouldn't have gotten killed, but......

Pretty much. No sympathy from me. 
It just wouldn't be Niketalk without a pair of idiots...So lets see..HIS FATHER starts the fight, HIS FATHER starts hitting dudes, and what if he saw HIS FATHER getting beat up OR what if he was trying to break the fight up and then unfortunately had to get stabbed while doing so? If I saw my father getting beat up, whether he started the fight or not, I'm going in to help him..So maybe you should try to think, its not that hard......

grin.gif

well u know this is nt and like half these dudes had moms who ran off their dads so they kinda biased in that aspect. had it been a mother out there and she was single etc.. this thread would be going in an entire different direction. folks would be saying the attendants should be tortured, etc... End of the day we dont have the complete facts/truths of the story. And while im not a big advocate of violence, if dude was really defending his father then as sad as the outcome is, many ppl would be there in the aid of their parents.

Thing is did the dad throw the first punch? Where did the shovel come from? And where did the attendant get the alledged shank/blade/object from? Did he find it/carry it with him? I dont know about nyc, but in most states the attendant would be held for murder because he escalated the event with the foreign object. Unless his defense can say it was under a life and death situation, thus warranting him the right to use said object as a only means to defend himself in a life threatening situation.

Worst case scenario i believe the attendant should be charged with murder, and depending on the accounts the father with aggravated assault. Even mif father started it that doesnt warrant them stabbing the son. The father maybe seeing he used a shovel. But even that isnt exactly even force. Thats like one man with a knife, the other with a gun. All in all it was a stupid thing his dad did, and it resulted in a inncoent kid being killed, and many ppl lives ruined.

Wow the people in the video defending the father have to be out of their minds.

"I know he was... NOT GUILTY. He was protecting his son. That was out of self defense."

indifferent.gif

Wow the people in the video defending the father have to be out of their minds.

"I know he was... NOT GUILTY. He was protecting his son. That was out of self defense."

indifferent.gif

Wow good thing for that video, now the truth is out.

I can only hope the family of that kid accepts that they were the aggressors and leave the attendants alone.
Senseless situation nonetheless

Wow good thing for that video, now the truth is out.

I can only hope the family of that kid accepts that they were the aggressors and leave the attendants alone.
Senseless situation nonetheless

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Do you really believe every word that comes out of the newspapers/tv tho? They made his son looked like he "charged like a linebacker", tell me that isn't a play of words by stupid journalists to make them look menacing and of course people are going to believe that because he is a football player.......
30t6p3b.gif
You can start with the fact that the reported cologne was his son which was wrong, if they get a small detail like that wrong what makes you think the other details ain't wrong?
after seeing the vid, the stupid journalists were spot on.

you re son SMELLS real good now tough guy. 

Do you really believe every word that comes out of the newspapers/tv tho? They made his son looked like he "charged like a linebacker", tell me that isn't a play of words by stupid journalists to make them look menacing and of course people are going to believe that because he is a football player.......
30t6p3b.gif
You can start with the fact that the reported cologne was his son which was wrong, if they get a small detail like that wrong what makes you think the other details ain't wrong?
after seeing the vid, the stupid journalists were spot on.

you re son SMELLS real good now tough guy. 

ahhhh well.

sometimes @#*+%+ get shanked fighting.

im mad i even gave them the benefit of the doubt. i know my people better than that.
i done seen it 100000000000000 times.
cats getting knocked out just for being on washington and fair oaks.

ahhhh well.

im mad i even gave them the benefit of the doubt. i know my people better than that.

Here's the scoop, from a DIRECT source (the pops), sad sad story, I'll list it in points so it's easier to read:

-Cologne wasn't his son's, it was his
-When he went to the side panel where the cologne is, the box was still there but the cologne was missing
-He goes to confront the attendants, and they pretend that they didn't speak english when they were talking to him fluently before
-The attendant tells the pops that the manager is on a lunch break
-The attendants then made a phone call which was supposed to be for the police but it ended up being a young dude who was supposed to be the manager
-The attendants then tell the pops that the manager is on vacation
-The pops heard them saying some racist stuff in spanish
-One of the attendants said "give me the knife" in spanish, fight starts
-Scuffle occurs inside the office where there are cameras
-His son came to help him and one of the attendants pulls out a MACHETE and a jailhouse type ice pick from the office
-Father was cut in the arm by the machete, father picks up a shovel and hits attendant
-Son was stabbed with ice pick
-They kept fighting until they were able to close the door to the office to separate them from each other...
-Father didn't know his son was stabbed until he got back to his car, son said he was good until he started spitting up blood, father takes him to the hospital immediately
-Father gets arrested for assault charges
-Father gets arraigned and doesn't know his son is dead (the video you see on the news with him in court at the time he doesn't know his son is dead) He was asking the COs in bookings and they kept dancing around the question
-Father finds out son is dead after he gets released

30t6p3b.gif

And to top it off, from the report it doesn't look like anything is going to happen to the people who killed his son. He accepts the fact that they are making it out to be his fault and he is fine with serving time for the assault. But his son dying is already bad enough, the fact that the attendants doesn't get charged is @+!+!*#%. I hope this becomes national and Al Sharpton gets involved someway.
Not to pick on you, but I just went back to read the POV from the dad....

his story is looking bogus.  From the vid, he threw the first punch and the machete was brought out after he came in w. the shovel. 

He's a hot-headed idiot who is DIRECTLY responsible for his son's death. 

Here's the scoop, from a DIRECT source (the pops), sad sad story, I'll list it in points so it's easier to read:

-Cologne wasn't his son's, it was his
-When he went to the side panel where the cologne is, the box was still there but the cologne was missing
-He goes to confront the attendants, and they pretend that they didn't speak english when they were talking to him fluently before
-The attendant tells the pops that the manager is on a lunch break
-The attendants then made a phone call which was supposed to be for the police but it ended up being a young dude who was supposed to be the manager
-The attendants then tell the pops that the manager is on vacation
-The pops heard them saying some racist stuff in spanish
-One of the attendants said "give me the knife" in spanish, fight starts
-Scuffle occurs inside the office where there are cameras
-His son came to help him and one of the attendants pulls out a MACHETE and a jailhouse type ice pick from the office
-Father was cut in the arm by the machete, father picks up a shovel and hits attendant
-Son was stabbed with ice pick
-They kept fighting until they were able to close the door to the office to separate them from each other...
-Father didn't know his son was stabbed until he got back to his car, son said he was good until he started spitting up blood, father takes him to the hospital immediately
-Father gets arrested for assault charges
-Father gets arraigned and doesn't know his son is dead (the video you see on the news with him in court at the time he doesn't know his son is dead) He was asking the COs in bookings and they kept dancing around the question
-Father finds out son is dead after he gets released

30t6p3b.gif

And to top it off, from the report it doesn't look like anything is going to happen to the people who killed his son. He accepts the fact that they are making it out to be his fault and he is fine with serving time for the assault. But his son dying is already bad enough, the fact that the attendants doesn't get charged is @+!+!*#%. I hope this becomes national and Al Sharpton gets involved someway.
Not to pick on you, but I just went back to read the POV from the dad....

his story is looking bogus.  From the vid, he threw the first punch and the machete was brought out after he came in w. the shovel. 

He's a hot-headed idiot who is DIRECTLY responsible for his son's death. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ahhhh well.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ahhhh well.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

good for both of those scum. I hope dad gets everything he deserves and more. smh try to flip the switch and play victim. shout outs to the attendants.

good for both of those scum. I hope dad gets everything he deserves and more. smh try to flip the switch and play victim. shout outs to the attendants.

Well, felt sympathetic for the father/son, not at all now. Sucks he got killed, but no one made him rush in there like that with his dad. For those of you saying he was "protecting" his dad, how can that be? Him and his dad CHARGED in there while the employees were just sitting there AFTER they had already shut the door, give me a break. Not going to say he should have been killed, but he had no reason for doing any of that, nor did that dad for throwing the punch.

As for the people getting charged with murder, thats complete BS if they do. You have someone attacking you with a shovel THREATENING YOUR LIFE you aren't going to exactly say "oh hey, let me find something of equal force so this is fair". Not to mention, if you had someone almost mounting you with punches you mean to tell me you wouldn't use a weapon to get him off you? Get off your high horses and quit trying to defend those idiots
30t6p3b.gif
they overreacted and an accident happened

Well, felt sympathetic for the father/son, not at all now. Sucks he got killed, but no one made him rush in there like that with his dad. For those of you saying he was "protecting" his dad, how can that be? Him and his dad CHARGED in there while the employees were just sitting there AFTER they had already shut the door, give me a break. Not going to say he should have been killed, but he had no reason for doing any of that, nor did that dad for throwing the punch.

As for the people getting charged with murder, thats complete BS if they do. You have someone attacking you with a shovel THREATENING YOUR LIFE you aren't going to exactly say "oh hey, let me find something of equal force so this is fair". Not to mention, if you had someone almost mounting you with punches you mean to tell me you wouldn't use a weapon to get him off you? Get off your high horses and quit trying to defend those idiots
30t6p3b.gif
they overreacted and an accident happened

I am not going to use the word, but the "dad" here exhibited a lack of an ability to reason. If I see a machete, I am getting the hell out of there.

I am not going to use the word, but the "dad" here exhibited a lack of an ability to reason. If I see a machete, I am getting the hell out of there.

Last time I got a machete pulled out on me, I realized this is not a fight I wanted.

Pops apparently thought a little more highly of his hand skills. The video clearly shows who the aggressors were in this situation.
Unfortunate a kid had to die but no way in hell the attendants should get charged for anything.

Last time I got a machete pulled out on me, I realized this is not a fight I wanted.

Pops apparently thought a little more highly of his hand skills. The video clearly shows who the aggressors were in this situation.
Unfortunate a kid had to die but no way in hell the attendants should get charged for anything.

Back
Top Bottom