NYC mayor plans to BAN "glass & steel" Sky skyscrapers

you definitely not a real NYers if u saying that...ive seen folks put 2 two liter sodas in a bag, and have da handle pop and da contents of da shopping bag dump on da Sidewalk...same with a gallon of milk and some eggs.

Not true. Stand in line at a drug store and you’ll see people ask for it like it’s standard. **** people asked me for double bags cause they dont want anybody to see they got a prescription. It’s not some one off joint either it happens everyday multiple times a day

Last edited:
Yall still have yall trash bags like this?
images

Not true. Stand in line at a drug store and you’ll see people ask for it like it’s standard. **** people asked me for double bags cause they dont want anybody to see they got a prescription

fam, you double bag ish for strength..if you want privacy you ask for a black bag... now im wondering if u really from NYC wit those gaffs :nerd:

Last time I went to NYC (a few years back), there weren’t even trash bins in da streets, da trash bags were just sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be collected. And there were no recycling and compost bins. Is that still the case?

Last time I went to NYC (a few years back), there weren’t even trash bins in da streets, da trash bags were just sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be collected. And there were no recycling and compost bins. Is that still the case?

same ish, although they wait on da Sidewalks cuz city sanitation picks up up durin a certain day/ time.

How about compost? What do yall do with organic waste (food scraps, yard waste, stuff like that)?

How about compost? What do yall do with organic waste (food scraps, yard waste, stuff like that)?
they started a program for that a few years ago. im not sure if it has been implemented in all neighborhoods but I know it is being done in my neighborhood and others.

fam, you double bag ish for strength..if you want privacy you ask for a black bag... now im wondering if u really from NYC wit those gaffs :nerd:

***** please. Sometimes you gotta fall back and let people tell you that have personal experience. I’m telling you from personal experience people ask for a double bag for 1-2 items cause they dont want anybody to see what they bought amongst other things like reinforcement (kinda understandable in this situation kinda). Company’s are not keeping different color bags or brown paper bags in stock for privacy either. you get the company bag and that’s that. Worse is buying a candy bar or some small **** you can put in your pocket or carry easily and asking for a bag. But Even worse, most bags don’t get recycled.

Last edited:
Yes.

Only because the cat gets into the trash, so I can't even keep a can where he roams.

I keep my trash bag on da porch
Bruh get yourself s nice simply human garbage can with the pedal you need to press down to open. Dudes out hea living like we in the 1960s tying plastic bags to our door knobs for no reason. Y’all disgusting.

Bruh get yourself s nice simply human garbage can with the pedal you need to press down to open. Dudes out hea living like we in the 1960s tying plastic bags to our door knobs for no reason. Y’all disgusting.
I keep my trash outside though. Where is the disgusting part JohnnyRedBaron?

Back
Top Bottom