NYC/NJ Heads: Where can I score some good fitteds?

Going to be in town this weekend.

Don't matter the location, any info is appreciated.

If you got the city, area, etc that would help out.

Thanks

On my way to pegasus right now. Gotta do the weekly re-up
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Jus came from pegasus not too long ago. Had to do the weekly re-up. They gotta lot of @#%$ in there
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Queens- Jamaica Ave
Manhattan- Harlem and SoHo

Those the only spots i really eff wit, get a brooklyn head to school you there. I know BK got some hot fitted spots too.
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

go to fulton mall on brooklyn take the F TO jAY ST BOUROUGH HALL AND MY CUS got real fitteds at his store and he gives it to me for 15 to 20 bucks Pm me if your intrested

my shirts (like the website)/dr.sports in Paterson, NJ on main st. theres more hats in the stores than on the site
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

yup Cap City in west new york, NJ its 3 blocks away from me and they have some hot @#%$ sometimes

Back
Top Bottom