NYC on Sat. or Sunday? Path train from NJ or park in city?

i was gonna go for a day trip tommorow but the weather isn't going to be good...it's going to be nice Sunday but i don't know how late stores (generally) stay open on Sundays...i hit up more spots in soho area than anywhere else...Supreme, Flight Club, DQM, Adidas, etc.

also, i usually park right in the city which i think runs a little under $30 for the day

would it be cheaper and easier to take a path train from NJ? how much for parking in NJ and the train ride? also, would i be sacrificing time doing it like that?

thanks in advance
by the way, be sure to read my sig

St. Peter's Prep is right by the Exchange Place and Grove St. PATH stations (Grand and York St.) and there are usually plenty of spots on the street and in the lot itself. (they don't tow people on the weekends last I heard). It costs 1.50 to get into the city.

When I lived back home this is what I would do when I wanted to go into the city.
Team NJ NETS

FOR SALE:
WHITE/CEMENT III SIZE 9 NDS - $190
WEST XX SIZE 9 NDS - $100
CARDINAL VII SIZE 9.5 NDS - $115
DUNK SAFARI HI SIZE 9.5 USED - $65

PM me for pics and if you're interested.​

^would i possibly be sacrificing time by doing that rather than driving right into the city? that's dirt cheap compared to the $25+ parking and $6 to get in the city...i assume it's no charge to park in the lot at the station?

how late does the path train run on sunday? we would stay 'til about 9 PM at the latest
by the way, be sure to read my sig

Back
Top Bottom