NYC Rent Guidelines Board Approves Increases For Rent-Stabilized Apartments

Hes right b... NYC is a dump.

Ever since the storm had yalls sewer water n tthestreets for weeks I been cool on NY.

Its mainly for arrogant career orientated types tthatthink its the end all and be all of their lifes story. IIf they dont end up n the hamptons. They failed

If your not n manhatten for the most part u lost... ppl on top of ppl. Outrageous prices. Terrible parking/driving. Smells bad.

I dont have to be n NY to wear sheek clothing and gonto ttrendy restaurants anymore... its not 1999

Thinking about moving to NYC. 

Trying to get into a library in the city somewhere. 

Last edited:
I'm in NC, and I don't even rock with the A like that. 

Not my kinda city. I like Charlotte over Atlanta honestly. 

The dudes in the A bruh...
mean.gif

Not all of em, I'm not trying to generalize, but man...
mean.gif

I'm in NC, and I don't even rock with the A like that. 

Not my kinda city. I like Charlotte over Atlanta honestly. 

The dudes in the A bruh...
mean.gif

Not all of em, I'm not trying to generalize, but man...
mean.gif

Lmao

What are some of the worst negatives about living in rent-stabilized apartments?

What are some of the best positives about living in rent-stabilized apartments?

What are some of the worst negatives about living in rent-stabilized apartments?

What are some of the best positives about living in rent-stabilized apartments?
best = cheap rent, my rent for example is so good if i get a 6 figure a year job my salary to expense ratio will be so wide i'd basically

have da discretionary spending power of that of someone who makes high 6, low 7 figures a year.

worst = landlord will "forget" to do maintenance on things other apts that pay market rent usually get a more frequent clip.

but if you think landords will use that to their advantage you're wrong, a tennant can report it and in result da rent rate will COMPLETELY

freeze until appropriate work is done, and many times da landord will not want beef with da city so they'll do da minimum to be compliant.

Hes right b... NYC is a dump.

Ever since the storm had yalls sewer water n tthestreets for weeks I been cool on NY.

Its mainly for arrogant career orientated types tthatthink its the end all and be all of their lifes story. IIf they dont end up n the hamptons. They failed

If your not n manhatten for the most part u lost... ppl on top of ppl. Outrageous prices. Terrible parking/driving. Smells bad.

I dont have to be n NY to wear sheek clothing and gonto ttrendy restaurants anymore... its not 1999

The spelling :lol:

The overall ridiculousness of this post :lol:

Most rent controlled places tend to not be of top quality or old. Its a good system to help those who can't normally afford to live in the city. However the point of the program is similar to welfare in the sense that your supposed to use it as a way to progress. Stack your money and get your purpose in life right so you don't need the assistance. But OF COURSE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN because its much better to pay 300 a month in rent for two people than it is to get your own house and pay a 1200 mortgage. Abuse of the system imo.

i just signed my lease ... and i thought that was OD ... :x ... a lot of new york neighborhoods don't look nothing like they used to ... the people that been renting from way back living real good though ... those rent increases don't affect them at all ... 4% on sub $500 rents ... i'd be laughing like ninja hood too

i just signed my lease ... and i thought that was OD ...
sick.gif
... a lot of new york neighborhoods don't look nothing like they used to ... the people that been renting from way back living real good though ... those rent increases don't affect them at all ... 4% on sub $500 rents ... i'd be laughing like ninja hood too
yup. However the ones not so lucky to be paying 500 dollar rent been leaving the city moving to NJ or down south. I still dream of living in NY, but its far too expensive and right now it wouldn't be wise to sacrifice my financial freedom just to live in NY.

nobody picks on him, ppl just laugh at his opinions which is fine.
Bruh I've seen him been mentioned in threads that have nothing to do with him at all.

It could be a thread about killer african bees having a orgy and dudes would try to bring up ninjahood and make fun of him.

Like, how could you jock another grown man like that?

Bruh I've seen him been mentioned in threads that have nothing to do with him at all.

It could be a thread about killer african bees having a orgy and dudes would try to bring up ninjahood and make fun of him.

Like, how could you jock another grown man like that?
lol only time i see ppl mention him in other threads is if its a topic he has previously had an infamous opinion on(make any race related thread and your sure to see a Ninjahood mention) I doubt he even cares, dude pays it no mind.

Back
Top Bottom