NYC Runner's Expo - FREE Muscle Milk (Protein Shake)

I posted this in the Get Into Shape thread, but I'm sure there are some people who won't see it.

Anyone who works out knows Protein shakes can be expensive so the following is a heads up.
If anyone is NYC tomorrow head over to the Runners Expo on 110 19th St between 6th and 7th Ave. It's free admittance. 

Muscle Milk is giving away free Muscle Milk and is offering anyone who can do 70 pushups in a minute or 100 pushups non stop no limit (Females 50 pushups), two boxes of Muscle Milk for free!!!
I stacked the top shelf of my refrigerator with it earlier today and I'm heading over there tomorrow for more. 
I have protein shakes to last me the month 
happy.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/color][/font]

damn I think I can do 75 in a minute...might have to check this out...but then again i don't really use muscle milk.

and isopure is not good for you pm me and i'll tell you why.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Are you running the NYC Half? (I thought that's what it was for) If not how did you get in?

No I'm not. NYC half participants pick up their bibs, shirts and their gift bags there but the expo is open to the public. Anyone can come in.
There's a bunch of booths there set up giving away stuff. Muscle Milk is one of them. 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn I think I can do 75 in a minute...might have to check this out...but then again i don't really use muscle milk.

and isopure is not good for you pm me and i'll tell you why.

post the info bro

Back
Top Bottom