NYC sneaker shopping guide????

I'm planning on going to NYC on November 19-22not sure exactly where.......I assume times square area....I really have no idea about the city but one of my friends going has been......but I need to know where the stores are since we only have a couple days.

but I know there are some guides on some of the sneaker sites I just can't remember where.

So if anyone knows please let me know.....

that and any tips for the few days are welcome as well.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Quote:
downtown Brooklyn- Fulton Mall.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SoHo would probably be a nice place to stop by at.
Flight Club, Supreme, Stussys and a lot of other places around there.

the one on freshness mag is pretty on point.
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

regional forums?
end transmission
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And if you didn't know, then now you know.​

Times Square isn't that good...only things close are Footaction and a grip of foot lockers and Training Camp...Soho is the spot for exclusives and rare stuff. Fulton Mall is good as well
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

Hey does anyone know if the champs in times square is still in business.

I called the store number not to along ago and got a discounted message.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

^Still in business. I passed by it around 2 weeks ago.
Team HEROES​
Save The Cheerleader, Save The World...Again?

Times square is close to where will be.

But I'm definitely going to as many of those specialty shops such as DQM, ALIFE etc.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

theres a small store in fulton mall they have lots of nice shoes and some are priced fairly. so if you dont feel like paying ridiculous prices at flight club etc check that store out.
"Your lies have killed more men in a day than I have in a lifetime." -CSM

Also in about a week House Of Hoops is opening up in Harlem...I'm still trying to get transferred to that store
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom