laugh.gif

Queens >*
like... how could you even be serious

roll.gif

roll.gif

word
indifferent.gif

manhattan > *

School is never canceled in the Tri-State area, so I'm sure I will have school tomorrow. It's not a big deal, considering my first class is at 7:20,and my school day ends at 10:30. HS Senior FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Time to stock up on Cat Nor'easter Chow...

It's gonna be a nasty day, regardless.

laugh.gif
at Snow-shoveling summit

Originally Posted by bkmac

School is never canceled in the Tri-State area, so I'm sure I will have school tomorrow. It's not a big deal, considering my first class is at 7:20, and my school day ends at 10:30. HS Senior FTW
pimp.gif

I'm so glad i go to private school
laugh.gif

4 day weekends FTW

tomorrow is def gonna be one of those stay at home and just relax all day kinda days...

Connecticut gettin 10-16 inches..........they sayin.

Its March. I want this to be the last one........

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

word im in central LI right now and got an exam tomorrow....hope they cancel it
stony brook?

yea, we do have the winter storm warning until 6pm tomorrow but it says to keep checking for updates class cancellations

Originally Posted by bkmac

School is never canceled in the Tri-State area, so I'm sure I will have school tomorrow. It's not a big deal, considering my first class is at 7:20, and my school day ends at 10:30. HS Senior FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I already told my boy I'm coming through with 5 dutches and we're burning all day if its a snow day.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

word im in central LI right now and got an exam tomorrow....hope they cancel it
stony brook?
You really do love Long Island
laugh.gif

Queens >*
like... how could you even be serious

roll.gif

roll.gif

word
indifferent.gif

manhattan > *
alien.gif
How you gonna say Manhattan > and rep another statesbasketball team
tired.gif

Grabbed a couple items at giant, got everything else I need in the crib and copped .50 pennys....No where to go tomorow ftw..or lose...Im in Maryland BTW

just heard SJU will be cancelling school tmr. not 100% sure though since it doesn't show up on central. but keep your fingers crossed!!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

just heard SJU will be cancelling school tmr. not 100% sure though since it doesn't show up on central. but keep your fingers crossed!!
GIVE ME A SOURCE!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I hope you're not lying. It would make things really easier if I could finish this paper tomorrow afternoon, email it to my professor at 5 PM andmasturbate the rest of my snow day away.

Forecast for Manhattan (similar in surrounding areas but figured Manhattan is a good central point)

Tonight:
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 24. Blustery, with a north wind between 17 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Monday: Snow, mainly before noon. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 28. Windy, with a north wind between 23 and 28 mph. Chance ofprecipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Monday Night: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwind between 15 and 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

GIVE ME A SOURCE!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I hope you're not lying. It would make things really easier if I could finish this paper tomorrow afternoon, email it to my professor at 5 PM and masturbate the rest of my snow day away.
Check here for latest

In the event it becomes necessary to close the University because of an emergency or extraordinary event, such as severe weather, notice of such a closing or a delayed opening will be available to the University community through several sources:

• A toll-free number, 1-888-STJ-2499, will carry detailed information. Please do not call the Office of Public Safety on any of the St. John's campuses, as these calls tie up the lines for safety emergencies.

St. John's is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. Just got the text from the emergency number thingy. This is awesome
laugh.gif

TBone putting in work right now
laugh.gif

I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom