NYC SNOW STORM Vol. IS Cuny Open!? Update

hopefully school will be closed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Son I'm not trying go out to SJU tomorrow. 3 hour DNY as a junior FML
RIP

DNY was the biggest waste of !*@%!$* time. I still don't understand the purpose of that class.

I'm hyped now. I don't have to stay up all night writing this paper and I could finish watching Donnie Darko
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

HALLELUJAH WE'RE CANCELLED. However JRS, this does mean you can't quit tomorrow :C
laugh.gif
I won't be quitting for another 2 weeks if I do. Itwould be messed up to just get up and leave right now
laugh.gif

I'm happy right now though so I don't even care
Only 4 days of class til Spring Break
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

St. John's is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. Just got the text from the emergency number thingy. This is awesome
laugh.gif

TBone putting in work right now
laugh.gif

I'm happy.
the hell with this, cuny is cancelled for me tomorrow (whether it is closed or not)
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

omg, how do i konw if school is cancelled for me??!?!?!?!

I have 6 hrs of classes tomrrow, I NEED THIS.

I doubt my school is going to get canceled, but may cut and chill out, but i doubt its going to be more than 5 "

I go to St. John's but I don't have class on mondays anyway.

Hope this monster shuts things down for tuesday too.

i wonder if the Long Island colleges will cancel classes tomorrow....2 wheel drive in the snow FTL

Ah how I miss the SJU texting system...at least they let you guys know immediately that there will be no school.

I remember once getting a text at 6AM that classes were canceled. Went right back to sleep so fast
laugh.gif

Lucky Bastards
laugh.gif

Wait what the !%@@ am i saying???
i hate the east coast...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
last time i was out there feb 14-20 I got hella sick.

My Lil Bro just got the word that all NYC public schools are closed

Back
Top Bottom