NYC SNOW STORM Vol. IS Cuny Open!? Update

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

NY is getting Snow

We(Midwest)been getting snow for the pass few months so its time for y'all to feel it

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Common you Jesuits. Close down Fordham Univ!!!!
Me and my friends used to stay in FordhamUniv's gym
pimp.gif
....no id or anything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... this was about 4years ago tho

jeezus.. i just woke up from last nights club hang over lol. lOok out the window and BAM. SNOW and plenty of it. I wanted to go shoppin for the Purple Foamstomorrow.. ahhh. guess i'll have to wait. Now im depressed. Anyone wanna Deliver a sz 8 to me. thankz in advance lol.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I want my midterm to be pushed back... but I want to pickup killzone 2 finally and I told myself that I wouldn't till I finish all my midterms. So this is a double edged sword.
Everything is a double edged sword.

This thread got me hype but knowing CUNY, class will be held tomorrow. Just gotta hope that only 3-4 people show up and professor calls it a day.....

YESSS! Hofstra is cancelled!

i was super stressin! i had a bio lab practical at 9 am and then a stupid italian 2 test at 630!
i woulda been fine on the bio, but italian is a different story!

The only thing I don't like about the SJU emergency messaging system is the 5 text messages and phone calls they send you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The only thing I don't like about the SJU emergency messaging system is the 5 text messages and phone calls they send you.

serious, wasted 4 txt's and called me twice i was like
indifferent.gif
alright, i get the damn point. this isn't good though, im procrastinating and i have DnD midterm on wed...

I know cuny doesnt usually do this but its a major storm they gotta take into account students wont be ABLE to come in lol

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

serious, wasted 4 txt's and called me twice i was like
indifferent.gif
alright, i get the damn point. this isn't good though, im procrastinating and i have DnD midterm on wed...
laugh.gif
They hit me up through phone call and text twice a piece, I was like w t f is there anything else I need to know about?

Back
Top Bottom