NYC SNOW STORM Vol. IS Cuny Open!? Update

YESSS!! all Nassau CC classes are canceled tomorrow!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I know cuny doesnt usually do this but its a major storm they gotta take into account students wont be ABLE to come in lol
I know right. Even though I already have 2 individual classes canceled, I'm waiting on that last one.
No body wants to come in anyway, even the Professors. I had one email me today, mid afternoon, to tell us class was canceled. Pretty sure it wasn't evensnowing yet lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

St. John's is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. Just got the text from the emergency number thingy. This is awesome
laugh.gif

TBone putting in work right now
laugh.gif

I'm happy.
the hell with this, cuny is cancelled for me tomorrow (whether it is closed or not)
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Im with you.

The only thing I don't like about the SJU emergency messaging system is the 5 text messages and phone calls they send you.
Fordham does the same thing bro.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

even if CUNY classes aren't canceled, you guys actually gonna go? snow day for me no matter what.

I have two tests....Symbolic Logic and Sociology ftl

Originally Posted by Biggie62

The only thing I don't like about the SJU emergency messaging system is the 5 text messages and phone calls they send you.
fellow fordham piece, when is our school gonna let me know? I hear fordham prep has no classes tomorrow, you think we're the same?

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

even if CUNY classes aren't canceled, you guys actually gonna go? snow day for me no matter what.

macro eco midterm ftl
alien.gif

cunys better close

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

serious, wasted 4 txt's and called me twice i was like
indifferent.gif
alright, i get the damn point. this isn't good though, im procrastinating and i have DnD midterm on wed...
laugh.gif
They hit me up through phone call and text twice a piece, I was like w t f is there anything else I need to know about?

I was kinda tight after the first text they sent me cause I don't have monday classes anyway. Then they call me and send like 4 more texts just to shove itin my face.

its still too early to decide whether school is going to close or not

I lived in NYC all my life and there are times when they say school will close and then the next morning, school is open.

We have to see just how powerful this storm is

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Biggie62

fellow fordham piece, when is our school gonna let me know? I hear fordham prep has no classes tomorrow, you think we're the same?

It would make sense since most of our faculty are from Jersey and LI. But who knows. Our Univ is weird as hell.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

macro eco midterm ftl
alien.gif

cunys better close

financial stament anaylsis and business tax test...i need cuny to be closed

Back
Top Bottom