NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

So every police officer treats you badly? Talks to you like you're stupid? I find that hard to believe.....

Said it before and I'll say it again, everyone hates the police........ Until they need them. Then it's "thank god you're here! Please help me!"

Lien definitely needed them, and they joined in.

It's just we never hear about the good stories because they're never publicized.

That's like getting a gold star for getting good grades. That's something theyre suppose to do.

Last edited:
So every police officer treats you badly? Talks to you like you're stupid? I find that hard to believe.....

Said it before and I'll say it again, everyone hates the police........ Until they need them. Then it's "thank god you're here! Please help me!"

Wow, what you said was deep. Never heard that before. :stoneface:

Did I say all police?

You think stop and frisk is helping create a generation of young kids who like the police in New York?

Because you call the police doesn't mean you like them. You can go to a teacher or professor for help, but still dislike them.

The reason why people don't help the police, is because of their image problem. The reason their job is a lot harder, is because of the dislike and mistrust of police.

So if I say "I hate the gheys" it's cool cause I didn't say ALL.
So I guess I can say I hate black people...it's ok though guys, I didn't say ALL blacks.
See how you sound?

As for stop and frisk it's a numbers game fam. And unfortunately the violence, guns and drugs are chilling on the inner city corners. We get our act together and THEN we can talk about how unfair that practice is. Until then, NYPD just playing by the numbers. It ain't never going to be perfect.

And the reason why nobody wants to help the police is because nobody in the hood wants to be a snitch.

high net worth individual= well off, very high net worth individual=rich, ultra high net worth individual= wealthy and it's clear you guys are clueless

what are the income cutoffs for these labels...

these are technical terms right? not just casual labels with no solid definition...right?

That 25,000/yr number is tossed out in the hopes of keeping police enrollment low. More people would take the exam that already do if they knew they could make 90K in six years time before promotions and special commendations.

Wow, what you said was deep. Never heard that before. :stoneface:

Did I say all police?

You think stop and frisk is helping create a generation of young kids who like the police in New York?

Because you call the police doesn't mean you like them. You can go to a teacher or professor for help, but still dislike them.

The reason why people don't help the police, is because of their image problem. The reason their job is a lot harder, is because of the dislike and mistrust of police.

Ignorance is ignorance is ignorance..... To out it into perspective they're also people who think all black people want to be rappers and all Mexican people cut yards. Is it ok since that's all they see an have been told? Never understood by bigotry against police is fine but classify a race and you're worse than hitler....

So if I say "I hate the gheys" it's cool cause I didn't say ALL.
So I guess I can say I hate black people...it's ok though guys, I didn't say ALL blacks.
See how you sound?

As for stop and frisk it's a numbers game fam. And unfortunately the violence, guns and drugs are chilling on the inner city corners. We get our act together and THEN we can talk about how unfair that practice is. Until then, NYPD just playing by the numbers. It ain't never going to be perfect.

And the reason why nobody wants to help the police is because nobody in the hood wants to be a snitch.

What are you even talking about?

Read what I have written and then read this response.

See how you sound and how you make no sense and are just babbling.

So you don't get your civil rights, because some others may not act right :lol: And you said this after those silly comparisons :lol:

Lol at being mad cause the whole have to pay for the actions of a few.
All while explaining why you hate cops.
I think this is called irony.

Lol at you guys not understanding why some people hate cops, y'all living in that fairy tale world again

this thread is even more off topic than the last one
mean.gif

people know its over for the bikers so they bring up a million other off topic things

Lien advocates sound stoops.
Bike advocates have clearly stated both were wrong.
Lien advocates are still in denial and see nothing wrong with running a person(s) over with a vehicle.
Lien advocates still avoid the fact that the video does not show the initiation of this situation.

Yall over here arguing about the definition of wealthy when a lot of yall dont even see wealth in your future.
Lock this up.
Id rather see fools go at it in the PYP.

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
Has nothing to do with being gangster. It has everything to be a young minority in an inner city environment and the way you're treated and talked too.

Lol. This made me smirk... Just like how zimmerman prolly felt threatened after dealing with a few bad black people i guess right? Oh wait...that cant be said here.

these are technical terms right? not just casual labels with no solid definition...right?
It's based on how much money the client has moved over to the financial institution giving the label. So if Jay Z opens up a savings account with CitiBank and it's say only $100,000 in deposits he will be labeled as high net worth. At the same time if he has a brokerage/retirement account with SmithBarney/MS with assets of $10MM he now falls into the ultra high net worth tier within that financial institution. 

Banks do discriminate based on your balance sheet... they would be stupid not to. Based on the previous example, CitiBank would probably not give Jay Z a loan to purchase a G4 (they would try to convince him to move some assets over though), but he would probably call up his broker at Morgan Stanley to seek advice on securing a loan for a plane b/c they would be willing to make that happen for him.

Last edited:
Lien advocates sound stoops.
Bike advocates have clearly stated both were wrong.
Lien advocates are still in denial and see nothing wrong with running a person(s) over with a vehicle.
Lien advocates still avoid the fact that the video does not show the initiation of this situation.

Yall over here arguing about the definition of wealthy when a lot of yall dont even see wealth in your future.
Lock this up.
Id rather see fools go at it in the PYP.

Not that this matters, but i wanna have some fun with this . Have you ever been in fear for your life as well as a family member? I assume no. No, these biker boyz sound pretty dumb to me. There is nothing that can help these idiots when they themselves post up their videos incriminating and further digging them a deeper hole already - to add, there were cops involved with the gang? Fuggedaboutit. Seem like u just wanted to spew your .02 cents but u cant even walk into the door without $100. Try another thread where pennies for your thoughts are the same value as your change.
P.S - id never wanna run with a crew of anything that later on snitches me out or throws me under the range...i mean bus.

So we asked ninjahood to prove the fact that Lien clipped someone 50 blocks back, and he said it's common sense :lol: common sense is a fact? Same common sense we told ninjahood to use about Zimmerman and he said it's no proof? :lol: the hypocrisy

My dude Hyper offered 10K and ninjahood is not willing to stand by his word for a easy stack? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't front he definitely brings the lulz

It's not determined from income dude man. Someone can have 1mil per month income and still have a negative net worth due to their liabilities. The more important factors to look at are net worth and liquidable assets. You dudes are clueless

It's not determined from income dude man. Someone can have 1mil per month income and still have a negative net worth due to their liabilities. The more important factors to look at are net worth and liquidable assets. You dudes are clueless

....so lay out the net worth and liquid able assets cutoff for these labels... if they are technical terms the cutoff will be defined

"wealthy, well off, rich"

Last edited:

....so lay out the net worth and liquid able assets cutoff for these labels... if they are technical terms these cutoff will be defined

"wealthy, well off, rich"
why are we talking about this, people really trying to be like "well... well.... he may not have to pay the bikers anything but... he might not be as rich as some people thought he was so... HA I WIN!"

Back
Top Bottom