NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Lol. This made me smirk... Just like how zimmerman prolly felt threatened after dealing with a few bad black people i guess right? Oh wait...that cant be said here.

How do you feel threatened by someone you approach? Much less walking with tea? Wanted a quick sugar rush?

You normally approach pitbulls and then scream you're scared of dogs?

I guess your racism makes you incapable of thinking clearly.

And dude agreeing with you :lol:

Last edited:

It's not determined from income dude man. Someone can have 1mil per month income and still have a negative net worth due to their liabilities. The more important factors to look at are net worth and liquidable assets. You dudes are clueless

....so lay out the net worth and liquid able assets cutoff for these labels... if they are technical terms these cutoff will be defined

"wealthy, well off, rich"
why are we talking about this, people really trying to be like "well... well.... he may not have to pay the bikers anything but... he might not be as rich as some people thought he was so... HA I WIN!"

the reason we are talking about this is because the case against the bikers is pretty much solid. There's not much to debate.

....so lay out the net worth and liquid able assets cutoff for these labels... if they are technical terms the cutoff will be defined

well off like I said earlier is high net worth individual which would be 1-5mil for the institution to manage, rich would be very high net worth individual which would be 5-30mil to for institution to manage, wealthy would be ultra high net worth individual which would be 30mil and up for institution to manage

How do you feel threatened by someone you approach? Much less walking with tea? Wanted a quick sugar rush?

You normally approach pitbulls and then scream you're scared of dogs?

I guess your racism makes you incapable of thinking clearly.

And dude agreeing with you
laugh.gif
what are you talking about? none of that made even a little bit of sense.

So we asked ninjahood to prove the fact that Lien clipped someone 50 blocks back, and he said it's common sense
laugh.gif
common sense is a fact? Same common sense we told ninjahood to use about Zimmerman and he said it's no proof?
laugh.gif
the hypocrisy

My dude Hyper offered 10K and ninjahood is not willing to stand by his word for a easy stack?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't front he definitely brings the lulz
Ninjahood uses 'Factinions'.

....so lay out the net worth and liquid able assets cutoff for these labels... if they are technical terms the cutoff will be defined

well off like I said earlier is high net worth individual which would be 1-5mil for the institution to manage, rich would be very high net worth individual which would be 5-30mil to for institution to manage, wealthy would be ultra high net worth individual which would be 30mil and up for institution to manage

where are you getting these figures from? specifically

I'm not surprised it didn't make sense to you.

Man oh man....the ignorance is coming off strong like that of a lit cigarillo filled with the finest of medicinal herbs. You feel bad for the biker, thats great. We should feel bad. But to ignore the obvious where the biker put themself in that situation and left another human being with no choice but to react the way he did...well if you cant grasp that then your whole perception of life is wack... But good luck to your homie in the wheel chair lol. Tell him to pick a better car to terrorize next time...matter fact, had that been any other vehicle the biker probably wouldnt have made it out alive. So you should thank Mr.Lien for even having such a big vehicle to ride over him unintentionally after being assaulted with his family in the car. You shouldnt even go on Magic. U sound like u get all your info from WSHH.

Lien advocates sound stoops.
Bike advocates have clearly stated both were wrong.
Lien advocates are still in denial and see nothing wrong with running a person(s) over with a vehicle.
Lien advocates still avoid the fact that the video does not show the initiation of this situation.

Yall over here arguing about the definition of wealthy when a lot of yall dont even see wealth in your future.
Lock this up.
Id rather see fools go at it in the PYP.

Whoever said there is nothing wrong with running people over?....what we are arguing is, IS IT JUSTIFIED?

Say someone sticks you up with a gun, in an adrenaline rush you strip the thief off his weapon and kill him, now there is NOTHING RIGHT ABOUT TAKING A LIFE, but are you justified in self defense to do so?....THINK!?

what's even being discussed at this point?
cliffs?

A lot of trolling

Man oh man....the ignorance is coming off strong like that of a lit cigarillo filled with the finest of medicinal herbs. You feel bad for the biker, thats great. We should feel bad. But to ignore the obvious where the biker put themself in that situation and left another human being with no choice but to react the way he did...well if you cant grasp that then your whole perception of life is wack... But good luck to your homie in the wheel chair lol. Tell him to pick a better car to terrorize next time...matter fact, had that been any other vehicle the biker probably wouldnt have made it out alive. So you should thank Mr.Lien for even having such a big vehicle to ride over him unintentionally after being assaulted with his family in the car. You shouldnt even go on Magic. U sound like u get all your info from WSHH.

I said I feel bad for the bikers?

You dudes are all over the place grasping :lol:

Last edited:
Lien advocates sound stoops.
Bike advocates have clearly stated both were wrong.
Lien advocates are still in denial and see nothing wrong with running a person(s) over with a vehicle.
Lien advocates still avoid the fact that the video does not show the initiation of this situation.

Yall over here arguing about the definition of wealthy when a lot of yall dont even see wealth in your future.
Lock this up.
Id rather see fools go at it in the PYP.

Nothing wrong with running someone over when my life is in danger, not in denial.

I wanna see many of you who claim you won't harm a fly caught up in a situation where is kill or be killed....see how you react, perhaps talk it out?

I'd walk away holding the other person's hand as we go for ice cream or gelato, their choice.

That's the irony behind the arguments of some of the guys in here, claiming Lien should have found a peaceful solution where there wasn't any, yet wanna put their hands on me for an internet funny....I just don't understand the logic...

where are you getting these figures from? specifically

I've already said this earlier, Ameriprise, Fidelity, Deloitte, and it goes on. I think you're just being obtuse now so I'm done with this

I don't understand why any of this is relevant. Someone said Lien is wealthy.

Then you butt in by saying he's not wealthy according to PWM definitions. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Why do we care how a non-relevant private institution categorizes a client's wealth? Wealthy means wealthy, it's all relative. We're on an internet shoe forum, Lien is wealthy.

Back
Top Bottom