NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

22nd is good ... cop the 8s then go to the summit with the 8s like KaBoom lol j.k
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

lmao yeahhhh, so with me?. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

i thought this @#%$ passed...where exactly is it? im on a sidekick so i cant backtrack
I'm a hypebeast

Can all the queens people meet up at one place then go together?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Man it's like 5 of us that check this thread.
smh.gif

[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

People from they own borough can meet up with each other then keep it moving to ESPN Zone. Is anyone from BK going? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

yeah you got people from bk going... yea its only like 5 off us we need to put it on our sig
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

someone get Persiafly or a mod to change the name of the thread to the date and location of the summit
I'm a hypebeast

If the Producer is in town, he'll be there. Let me ask though, is it just ESPN Zone, or anything else?
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Yeah I'm coming and I'm from Flatbush so if you are from my neck of the woods we good to go.
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360​
.::sherwin100s::.

Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$175​

i'm in bk i'll either be in east ny or by coney island b4 i head out there...who's meeting up in bk

Back
Top Bottom