NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

I know there's enough NT vets in NYC to make for one hell of a summit.

I recently moved to the city and it'd be cool to meet all the NYC cats.

If we get some discussion started in here, we can make Summit Update thread in General and spread the word that way.

I'm definitely down for a basketball summit.

This is NYC, so there can't be a lack of activity options. :lol:
laugh.gif

Put it in your sig. Persia. I hope to be down. Though I might be working again. By then. I have no ideas.
Goooooooooonies​

I'm down with it if I have nothing to do that day.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> DMasta109 <

No basketball for me, but I hope to get this one in before I move. :\
ohwell.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

No "sneaker awards" please or anything from that last lame summit

Anybody go to the last summit? Heard it was a tragedy :lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Flushing Meadow Park Is the best spot word up. The ball court there is good
----I Heard Irv Tryin' Sign Shyne So I Aint Got No Love 4 Him/ Tell Him 50 Said He Soft He Won't Shoot Up The Club Again----

I say we make this a summit/competition, best kicks gets a $25 gift certificate to Toys 'R Us. Also, let's try to keep this during the day because you know certain people have curfews.
Nike ID 255 Studio Invite Card for sale email reds_stich@yahoo.com[/center]

Quote:
I say we make this a summit/competition, best kicks gets a $25 gift certificate to Toys 'R Us. Also, let's try to keep this during the day because you know certain people have curfews.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Damn the hell were you thinking, Toys R Us???

If we have some prize based competition, some dudes will just take it too seriously for no reason.

We're better off just having the usual b-ball summit @ Hunter.

Don't have to worry about it raining or being too hot, just need to be there on time. Plus the location is convenient.

Is this gonna be one of those 18 and up things? If not im down
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back
Top Bottom