NYC Tomorrow: BROOKLYN??? need advice

going to NYC for a day trip...i usually hang out in Manhattan...

i plan to go to coney island...

where else should i go and recommend a couple of spots to eat

and should i drive into Brooklyn or Manhattan? i figured i'd come over the holland tunnel and park around there since i'm somewhat familiar w/ the area
by the way, be sure to read my sig

church ave :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

hit up floyd bennetfield they are doing big things there now. rock climbing ice skating etc
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

sarcasm over the net....
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Go to Dumbo (the park), Brooklyn Heights (Grimaldis Pizza) and Junior's on Flatbush for cheesecake. Go to Redhook along the East Rive and find some cool out of the way food and drink spots. Nothing along Church Avenue worth really seeing.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

come to bed-stuy, drive anywhere on fulton street. I need to know what u drive. oh and please have alot of cash on you when u come to the stuy.
TEAM BROOKLYN
Team Pimp Nutz​
Because my pimp game is better than yours

hit up ENY, and go see the "sky scrapers" on Linden Blvd. called the Louis Pink Houses and go up to the 8th floor :wink:
wink.gif

OR Go to The Flatbush side of the park after 11 :smokin
smokin.gif
Only cowards get talked to Greasy and be mumblin bacc
But me, I grab the banger, I don't care about size
Hope the whole Blocc watchin when I Tear out your eyes

If you like that Caribbean food I say you hit up Church ave in BK. It's ether that or anywhere on Utica.
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360​
.::sherwin100s::.

Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$130 PM ME!​

Quote:
come to bed-stuy, drive anywhere on fulton street. I need to know what u drive. oh and please have alot of cash on you when u come to the stuy.

Quote:
hit up ENY, and go see the "sky scrapers" on Linden Blvd. called the Louis Pink Houses and go up to the 8th floor

OR Go to The Flatbush side of the park after 11
:smokin
smokin.gif

Haha, yall crazy

didn't end up going today...probably gonna go in a few weeks or so

nothing mentioned in this thread seemed too appealing...and i'll be sure to come around some of your guys way to get jacked

anything else? anywhere decent to go shopping-wise?
by the way, be sure to read my sig
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=75492.topic

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Goooooooooonies
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I will use SOME of the advice you fellas gave as me and my girl are heading up to NYC (from D.C.) tomorrow. Any more suggestions you have regarding restaurants, shopping spots, sights to see, etc... are appreciated.
"All nationalities like me.
I'm Young Black Tall Hot how can you stop that.
I'm a sexually attractive to all women."
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

alright, so i'm going to NYC this weekend and since flight club is close to the brooklyn bridge i plan to atleast walk across it when i get down thatway...what should i do there if anything after that

food? bars? shopping?

jokesters, hold the wise-cracks

flight club is nowhere near the brooklyn bridge. it's "walkable" but it takes 30-40 minutes just to get to the bridge from flight club, andthat's assuming you walk briskly.

Back
Top Bottom