NYE 2010 Toronto discussion

Looking to be heading to a house party just off campus with majority being in my program.

Was at the Raps game last year.

Unless you have money to blow, IMO NYE can just get too pricey out there. And its just easier to get home.

a buddy of mine is spinning at liberty grand...im honestly too brown to pay bucks for nye so i'll probably do that.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

a buddy of mine is spinning at liberty grand...im honestly too brown to pay bucks for nye so i'll probably do that.

Is he selling tix? I'm trying to find a nice spot and even tho i've been to libery grand before and didnt really like it, if he has a link on cheapbottles/booth somehow i'd def come through

The weather should be decent on NYE (around 0 degrees)...last year the -20ish weather killed it for me.

laugh.gif

I didnt even realize it was the same post starter .......... Ugh , now its not the same.
Sorry boss ............

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Does your buddy go to Western?

gonna be working at century room for NYE. the party should be pretty hype. i've never worked there but if you're lookin for somethin to do anddon't wanna break the bank i can still get you tickets for the early bird price. just hit me up, check the fb link

Always wanted to check out century room, but that place is too pretentious for me, i think...

Originally Posted by 5tan

Reinactment of the Pursuit of Happiness video.....
Basically...

Was gonna go to Century Room cause it's my boys party but I changed my mind, don't want to be at no club on NYE.

Back
Top Bottom