NYE 2010...What's Good In The City?

Wasup NT,

I'm looking for a cool spot to go to kick in the new year in SF. I don't know what's going on really, I just see a ton of events on sfstation.com,what's poppin
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm goin to the city as well

I don't know whats up though...never done this before
Where are you thinking about going? I was looking into club 6. I don't really want to go to an extremely formal event. I want good drinks,good music, nice girls, and good memories
smile.gif
. I never go to the citythough, so more than likely I'm going to end up in a wack spot!

^club 6 be cracking. anything else to do on nye? i got the 1st off so i def need to hit something up

Last year I kicked in Mission area (Valencia) and hit up like Double Dutch and Skylark and it was ok. Good thing was it was free with no dress code and itwasn't crazy packed. Other then that, expect almost every club in the city to have something going on.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^club 6 be cracking. anything else to do on nye? i got the 1st off so i def need to hit something up

Yeaaaaa boy! Club 6 seemed the best so far, so catch me at the six with the spacejams on
laugh.gif
jk.

Dam I have no clue what Im doing this year. Last year I went to suite 181 for new years.. Paid like $100 something
smh.gif
but it was coo. We'll see what comesup...

I am doing something different and going to the Warfield to see The Roots. It will be dope to see them doing songs and then doing the countdown. Going to bemad fun.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Where are you thinking about going? I was looking into club 6. I don't really want to go to an extremely formal event. I want good drinks, good music, nice girls, and good memories
smile.gif
. I never go to the city though, so more than likely I'm going to end up in a wack spot!
lol i'm a frickin kid...no clubbing for me

just out to experience the city at this time.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Where are you thinking about going? I was looking into club 6. I don't really want to go to an extremely formal event. I want good drinks, good music, nice girls, and good memories
smile.gif
. I never go to the city though, so more than likely I'm going to end up in a wack spot!
lol i'm a frickin kid...no clubbing for me

just out to experience the city at this time.
No fake ID
pimp.gif
? You're a wack kid. jk.

If you are a kid...then just go to Fishermans Wharf/Pier 39 area. I can't even think of anything else that might be crackin' for underage kids in thecity unless there are some 18+ clubs still.

Back
Top Bottom