NYE--What are you getting into tonight?

I dont have any plans since wifey gets off of work at 11:00 pm and its raining here in SoCal.

Staying in and sippin wine kinda night 

Where Y'all at in SoCal??? We should meet up for Brunch or something on New Years

I'm driving UBER 2nite

SoCal if your Uber driver got on The WHEAT AF1's from this season and the DIPSET x SUPREME tee you better tip him.

I'm flexin' hard on my PASSENGERS... don't come at me with some tuxedo on the Great Gatsby tip NEITHER

Last edited:
I'm driving UBER 2nite

SoCal if your Uber driver got on The WHEAT AF1's from this season and the DIPSET x SUPREME tee you better tip him.

I'm flexin' hard on my PASSENGERS... don't come at me with some tuxedo on the Great Gatsby tip NEITHER

You don't get nervous shuttling drunk strangers around?

Don't have any plans.

Currently in the office working on a project that is going live tomorrow. If I had plans, I'd toss em in the trash. I'm exhausted.

I was chopping wood a few days ago and now I'm sore all over and have chest tightness mayne. Staying in and picking a fantasy team for the last week of the NFL season tomorrow. Also gonna eat an unhealthy dinner... last shebang before I try to eat healthy in 2017. I'm thinking deep dish pizza or fish and chips. Have a great night everyone and it's been another good year on NT. :smile:

Where Y'all at in SoCal??? We should meet up for Brunch or something on New Years

I'm driving UBER 2nite

Smart man... I made $1200 Ubering on NYE a few years ago.

Last edited:
Downtown with my girl and her friend for her friends birthday celebration, also stopping by my family crib real quick.

Last edited:
Me and my girl headed to a friends house party tonight. I don't do the club as much as I used to and didn't feel like paying those crazy prices just for NYE

a friend is throwing a big house party with mad bottles.

not even hyped one bit :smh:

i'll go anyway since i have nothing else to do.

Damn bro it's barely raining in San Diego why you gonna let a light drizzle spoil the NYE turnup??

About to hit this Brazilian Steakhouse with the gf then we back at the crib and just drinking and :smokin.

Unnecessarily spending money in atlanta popping bottles at a club with my potnas. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom