NYE--What are you getting into tonight?

Just have a bourbon or two and map out my plans for the upcoming year, we're gonna win in 2017

I was chopping wood a few days ago and now I'm sore all over and have chest tightness mayne. Staying in and picking a fantasy team for the last week of the NFL season tomorrow. Also gonna eat an unhealthy dinner... last shebang before I try to eat healthy in 2017. I'm thinking deep dish pizza or fish and chips. Have a great night everyone and it's been another good year on NT. :smile:

I've heard chopping wood is good for your muscles, but it gets your testosterone on another level...

It's the equivalent of a chick and waist trainers... Just makes you sexier to the other sex

:pimp:

From the fif

:pimp:

It's just turned 2017 here. Just been in the house. Now eating pork and sauerkraut and watching the Fiesta Bowl. Not sure I'll see the end though - I'm struggling already.

Made some cake and ice cream for the homies at a local church ... might go back home and jump in bed cause I'm tired

07anThC.gif

Making bank

Looks like I'll be in da house watching tv & on da iPad.

I was hoping I'd be going to kick back. Just something laid back & chill but my boys wanna go to a club. I'm just not in da club mood.

Was supposed to go out with my cousin, but it's raining so she canceled on me. Meh...

Had a date lined up before that, but I'm not really tryna ring in the new year with a stranger.

College friends. Just gonna chill, sip something and watch the ball drop, then go to the bar afterwords.

Last edited:
:lol: still at work. They're ordering dinner for us. Hoping to get out of here before the ball drops.

Not a damn thing. I'm off at 10, gotta be up early tomorrow. It's cold in Socal, not trying to see girls bundled up.

Watching Seacrest on ABC. Will pop my $5 bottle of Andre when it hits 12am.

Back
Top Bottom