NYE--What are you getting into tonight?

Waiting for my gf to get home from work. Gonna pop the champagne bottle at midnight then bed. She has work in the morning so we can't go out.

Tha bed to peep if kitty catherine's skills on tha mic have improved and to count sheep till I weep and sleep under warm sheets.

Out at Disneyland. Crowds aren't as bad right now as they have been in the past - most likely because of the off and on rain. Happy NYE, NT.

Delivery pizza. Some champagne. Gonna watch the ball drop at 9pm instead if staying up until midnite. Fall asleep by 930 :pimp:

im eating a 3 topping pizza right now debating if i should go to meet friends downtown  prob not

Staying in and reminiscing about the hell of a time 2016 was (although it definitely had some very low points).

Last edited:
[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][size=16pt][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][/size][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Be safe and I hope that if this past year wasn't so great that this New Year will be ever so positive[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Only plans are to stay home, watch movies, and to think of what New Year resolutions I will come up for this coming year.

See you all next year :tongue:[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Happy New Year. Left the office before 12. Got the corporate card for my Uber. Hitting the bed!

Happy New Years NT! I'm pretty bummed. I had plans to go out but I ended up catching a cold a few days ago so now I'm stuck at home :smh:

Eating oatmeal and writing automation scripts at work, it gets worse fam

feel better soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom