Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Shake shack is wild overrated. I'd rather eat at 5 guys honestly.

Or if I'm feeling frisky, Jackson Hole

I'd do the league, but I know half your MF'ers would stop playing after week 5.

I haven't done Fantasy Football in over 3-4 years. This year at work we have a nice $2000 buy in league going on. There's 12 guys in the league. First place get $19k, 2nd place gets $3k, and third place gets $2k. I was tempted to join :lol:

Last edited:
NBA TV right now...
indifferent.gif

5 guys got that high blood pressure 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Carnegie sandwiches at the Garden? Is this like an actual thing?

And why are the last few posts about burgers out of nowhere?

I need to explore MSG's dining options a bit more next season. But then again, what is the point of eating there when before and after the game options galore in new york city.

But if we're talking shake shack, I would eat it every single time if MSG got one. I actually went to the theatre district one after 3 knick games last season.

Yeah. Pastrami sammich gonna run you like $15. :lol: Daily Burger on 100 level is pretty good from what I hear. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio up in the sky club eating food by Jean Georges. :lol:

Yo i'd be in on the fantasy football league. real talk. 

I play every year, wouldn't worry about me stop playing 
nerd.gif

I know we're past the topic of Montreal, but there was this awesome burger joint named Uniburger I went into one night while visiting a nearby bar next door (also very good). If you guys are ever there, check it out--Very good burgers and fries.

Last edited:
Yeah. Pastrami sammich gonna run you like $15. :lol: Daily Burger on 100 level is pretty good from what I hear. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio up in the sky club eating food by Jean Georges. :lol:

I've only been to one of his establishments on Central Park West. It was for a wedding dinner party and the food was alright. I've never been a huge fan of high-end dining, but I can see why people make a big deal out of this place (decor and wait service was great).

This girl i know who happens to be a chef at The Plaza Hotel tells me high-end restaurants like JG piggybacks off name brand and hype. The food isn't really that great or prepared by world-class chefs. It's usually kids straight out of culinary school making $15/hour that are most likely making your meal. Unless you're a food critique or someone super important--You're not eating a meal prepared by Jean-Georges Vongerichten himself :lol:

Last really good place I've been to was Eleven Madison Park (2 years ago). I've heard recently they've started to skimp out on quality.

Last edited:
They have a Shake Shack right across the street from Barclays now too?

Joints are popping up everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom