Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Low key like Rondo n the trash talk that makes him play the way he do... Need better trash talkers in today's NBA not floppers

Underrated pr0ph drops in with the important info then leaves
roll.gif

Rondo is a terrific ball-dominant PG with a hard nose on the defensive side. Although, if he's put in a triangle offense, he'll be expected to handle the ball a lot less and make open shots more often. If i'm mistaken, the PG is the one who'll get a lot of 3's from the top of the arc. Can Rondo even make that shot on a consistent basis?

If he's playing in the triangle, one side of the court will be completely disregarded (side Rondo will be on) by the defense, because they know Rondo can't shoot a jumper consistently. If this is happening, the triangle loses it's purpose and effectiveness. You need players who can shoot and slash to make the triangle work well.

To be honest. If we're running a triangle, we'd need a better PF than a PG. The PF would need to have a post game, pass well, shot away from the paint, and can also put the ball on the floor. I saw some preseason games and it seemed like Jeremy Tyler had a LOT of responsibilities in the triangle. I suppose since we don't have a PF that can do that, Melo would be the player who receives the ball in the pinch post instead and the PG would be in the elbow and the PF (bargs) would be on the corner.

Since Amare can shoot away from the paint and has a post game now, he'd probably be the one who gets the ball in the pinch post. Melo would be the player in the elbow and the PG would be in the corner. Shumpert of JR would be on the other side of the elbow and Dalembert would be on the weak side.

Very interesting to see how this team does in the Triangle. One of the reason why the Triangle worked so well for Phil was because he had very good passing bigs (Shaq and Gasol). IDK how we'll perform.

I still think we're winning 32-38 games :lol:

^No hate bruh....but I can't WAIT until your theory on this team gets disproved :lol:

32-38 games lol?

Yall will see...

I'd love Rondo but Ainge will try to fleece us in any trade scenario. Say goodbye to thjr, shump and all first round picks for the next decade. Better to take a shot in FA after the season. I also want to see what we have in Larkin and others

Triangle = No Rondo. It wouldn't work unless we deviate from it A LOT.

Y'all better be happy with B.J. Armstrong and Derek Fisher clones over these next 5 years :lol:

I actually like what I saw in Larkin.

At the very least he could be a solid backup 1 for the triangle.

With steady improvement, he can be out Derek Fisher.

Last edited:
Yea doesnt even show what page i'm on. I say we gut it out till the first preseason game then make a new thread.

Yea doesnt even show what page i'm on. I say we gut it out till the first preseason game then make a new thread.

Basically a bunch of our guys got banned from the thread the other night because of what they were talking about. I assume it has to do with the people earlier saying "today was a good day". I must've missed something good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom