Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
u guys must live under a rock to not know what happened the past two days :lol: its ALLLLLLLLLL over the interwebs

Nudes of Jennifer Lawrence, along with several other celebrities, were hacked from off iCloud and leaked to the public.  Mods can't ban me for stating what happened, right?
grin.gif

In other news, Stephon Marbury will be getting a musical based on his life and Chinese basketball career.  Oh, and in it, Stephon Marbury will be playing...Stephon Marbury. 

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com...ing-it-in-beijing/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Stephon Marbury’s turbulent decade in the N.B.A. was marked by public feuds and lackluster teams, but in recent years he has found a better basketball life in China, where he has led the Beijing Ducks to two national championships.

The mutual love affair between Marbury, 37, and his adopted home of Beijing will reach a new milestone this fall when “I Am Stephon Marbury,” a musical about his life in China, opens in the capital with Marbury on stage, playing himself.

The notion of Marbury as the centerpiece of an admiring theatrical production is likely to lead to some snickering in New York, where fans have few fond memories of his tenure as a Knick. Then again, Broadway is a long way from Beijing, so what New Yorkers think of all this doesn’t really matter.

The show’s website declares “I Am Stephon Marbury’’ to be “China’s first fusion of sports, music, dance and multimedia for a sports-themed youth theater event.” It plans to feature the Chinese Basketball Association’s top cheerleading squad and performers trained to do various basketball tricks. According to the website, other celebrities will make surprise appearances on stage, including Yao Ming, who once starred with the Houston Rockets.
laugh.gif

Steph still my dawg I don't even care

Soo I go on semi vacation and pretty pictures pop up on interwebs and I get no PMs? OK, I see how yall do a fellow bocker fan...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom