Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
this team isnt good for my stress levels or blood pressure.

I cant, I, I, I just cant.

Salary dump at this point. Let his contract expire and we get closer to going under the cap.

Last edited:
Salary dump at this point. Let his contract expire and we get closer to going under the cap.

I'm for the Pau Gasol trade, but no way LA takes JR Smith and Raymond Felton off our hands. We'd have to add Bargnani as well to make the deal work.

JR is playing better (looks like he had to work himself into game shape after surgery). I am cool with keeping JR, for now.

Woodson should bench Felton a game or two or the rest of the season. Maybe it'll send a message that his awful defense and mediocre offense won't be tolerated.

Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson. Felton. Woodson.

Its that simple.

Last edited:
ive been saying Feltons the problem since last season. dude is useless.

-cant defend (very Toney Douglas like)
-complains too much
-dribbles too much in one place
-doesnt feed the hot hand
-poor court vision

why even start him? he's in the lineup to be another ballhandler and to drive/create.
all those things JR can do

id like to see a starting lineup of Priggy, JR, Shump, Melo, Tyson
but Woodsons stubborn so let me work that lineup in 2K

out of this week, i thought we would win last night.
looking ahead to this week, we got:

-Portland at home (meaning Dame, LA will all step up)
-Denver
-Thunder in OKC

and all have good PGs. meaning Felton will be food. if he let Knight torch him, Dame, Ty & even Reggie will go off

the beginning of a 4 game losing streak going into the break :smh:
i got no hope for this team is Feltons playing

ive been saying Feltons the problem since last season. dude is useless.

-cant defend (very Toney Douglas like)
-complains too much
-dribbles too much in one place
-doesnt feed the hot hand
-poor court vision

why even start him? he's in the lineup to be another ballhandler and to drive/create.
all those things JR can do

id like to see a starting lineup of Priggy, JR, Shump, Melo, Tyson
but Woodsons stubborn so let me work that lineup in 2K

You can't have JR start, or else we'll have no scoring off the bench. There's really nothing we can about the Felton situation unless one of our PG's starts to have an incredible run. Our problems are deeper than just Raymond Felton--it's the way the team has been assembled. There's no backup for each position and most of the players don't complement each other or the offensive/defensive philosophy.

We're stuck with this situation until we shake up the roster. Bargnani, Felton are obviously the first one's that need to be moved.

I guess the "band-aid" we could use is to start THJr in instead of JR and bring in Felton and JR off the bench with Amare. We're still in a bind, because Prigioni can't play 20+ mins and Murry isn't that great of a game manager and lacks experience to consistently get 20+ mins/game.

Our problems with perimeter defense and PG position would've been solved if Shumpert knew how to play the PG and consistently hit the open jumper.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a coach break tradition and be more willing to shake up things and just be more proactive with lineups.

In soccer coaches are allowed only 3 subs and can't re-sub a player back on. So one of the most important abilities of a coach is choosing the right lineup to start against your opponent that day (often rewarding hot players and benching cold ones) and also figuring out which combination works well together for certain phases of the game.

As crazy as it might sound, and it would never happen...I'd like to experiment with starting Toure Murry. IMO unless a player is gifted offensively, a requirement of a starting NBA player needs to be an ability to defend his own position. When you have one guy that can't defend, especially a PG in this current era, it becomes a liability on the whole team.

Pablo-Toure-Shump-Melo-Chandler would be solid defensively. And I don't think we'd lose much offensively since our offense revolves around Melo anyways. I think a Felton with fresh legs against tired starters or bench players, and playing with solid pick and roll players in Stat, and Kenyon, with JR out to kick it to would do better as well.

And then to finish out games just read who's been doing well that night, and the situation (like Thibbs does.)

Last edited:
Sn would not thrive under those soccer rules :lol: He'd sub in and out the wrong guys and we'd end up with all of the hot hands on the bench.

Really random but remember the game where Woodson didn't call timeout

Then the next game he OD'd with timeouts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Really random but remember the game where Woodson didn't call timeout

Then the next game he OD'd with timeouts 
laugh.gif

like he handles himself well with the press i suppose, but i really think he's an ignorant know nothing. the things he says and doesn't get called out on by people in the press for whatever reason strikes me as odd. i've grown to really dislike this guy for his stubborness & cluelessness. he's just earning a paycheck. he does very little to help the players out there on the court or develop the young players on the bench

Its funny how when felton first got traded to denver the disappointment some of yall had... It's just funny to see the pendulum swing.

no wonder he was benched in denver and portland... but what was the other alternative keeping lin and that ridiculous contract?

Its funny how when felton first got traded to denver the disappointment some of yall had... It's just funny to see the pendulum swing.

He was playing efficiently running the pick and roll with Amare at the time. Now he's dead weight literally and figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom