Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I love you dub. Will be hitting up of those spots tonight

It doesn't start until Monday.

here is the link for all the steakhouses.

http://www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek/?cid=rw_amex_ty

search by cuisine and steakhouse

I'm not sure which is the most romantic you need to google each one and see what you like best. Also there are none that do it on Saturday they would lose too much money. but they do have friday's and sunday's available.

the capital grille wall street and STK Midtown lookos the "fanciest". you should probably google each place and see whichever one you like best. Bobby vans on broad street looks cool. Mortons is supposed to be a new york staple. Empire steak house looks cool.

just make sure you check all the restaurant week specific menu's. Some are stingy and some are amazing. happy hunting

Last edited:
i just looked and the restuarant week menu for empire steakhouse looks very legit. especially the dinner one. if you do end up going in the next few weeks just make sure you reserve it they go fast

Last edited:
Golden Krust

Had that yesterday. Got a small jerk chicken and my girl got a stew chicken lunch special with 2 cans of Pepsi and my total was $19 :x

#brokeboy

If you ever travel uptown go hit up 226th and White Plains Rd right next to fire department. Little place called Uptown Caribbean, you'll get that same meal for less than $15 and it taste way better because it's actually Jamaicans cooking back there not the Spanish people that come through the back of Golden Krust.

I'd do that trade. Ellington isn't gonna get much run with JR/THJr/Shump ahead of him.

He's got good range for his size and lack of experience. Think the kid could develop into a solid rotation player. Just needs to be on the court building that confidence, learning the tempo.

At this point, pursuing Bynum is worse than the idea of getting Oden. Both will be hobbled and ride the pine but at least Oden won't be a cancer in the locker room.

I think Phil just want to give his former available players that he won with another chance. Gave Fish the coaching spot, olive branch to Odom and now rumors of Bynum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom