Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Thomas faces up waaaaaay to far from the hoop :x

Meyers Leonard, I haven't seen much of him

Yeah, he tried to move 100 mph and does way too much. He needs to play with control and poise.

Maybe Kurt Rambis would help him. Being on 4 teams in less than 3 years is pretty damaging for a player starting his NBA career.

i'm not against emeka in that kurt thomas role if he comes for the cheap. not expecting much from him otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm 31, i went once when i was 18 in between a beer run. worst $20 i ever spent. also, its supposed to rain Sunday.

also, can't believe a Devean George reference was made.

whenever I hear his name I just remember him as being the worst scrub ever to have and exercise a no trade clause. i remember Jason Kidd was supposed to go to the Mavs and then out of nowhere you hear its blocked cuz of Devean goddam George has a no trade clause 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lets not start the whole melo being fat thing again. and it wasnt nominated because he plays for the knicks. lets be cereal. people love to **** on the knicks and its known.

As bad as kobe and lebron fans are, I think Lin ones take the cake

I know this asian dude that still rocks a Linsanity 17 shirt and got into basketball because of Lin. Dude always asks me if I think we should get Lin again or if I heard the rumor we might trade for him. A part of me wants to give him a reality check but he's a really nice dude.

Back
Top Bottom