NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let this had been John Starks in the mid 90s getting beat up by Indianapolis police, and having his leg broke when they were going for a title those years......

Last edited:
laugh.gif

No I'm the only Hawks fan on this site. I waited days for someone to make a thread for it but nobody did. I felt it was necessary.

Last edited:
No I'm the only Hawks fan on this site. I waited days for someone to make a thread for it but nobody did. I felt it was necessary.

Back to the sports level :smh:

Let's look at the bigger picture

Edit - you can ignore, after reading more I'm convinced you can't

Last edited:
Thabo Sefalosha issues statement through team "specifically cites NYPD as the cause of his broken leg"

Last edited:
:lol: and :stoneface: at some of the stuff said in this thread.

Some of you guys are seriously flat out stupid. From someone talking about he was resisting arrest as if he wasn't getting pulled in fifty million directions to dudes thinking it was a conspiracy by the Nets (who they might've played in the first round) to take out Thabo as if he's some kind of KEY factor to their team. Y'all dudes are hilarious for real.

So it went from a conspiracy (which you said you didn't believe earlier in the thread) to now the most likely story and reason for the brutality. Impossible to even reason with this sort of thinking. This can't be how you are off of NT; simply can't be

Seriously.

Oh you didn't know? The Hawks sent out some goons to take out Chris Copeland too because they knew they'd possibly play Indiana in the first round. :rolleyes

Forget it. Guess nobody cares. Thank God he didn't die....

Yeah, the same way YOU wouldn't be so up in arms if HE wasn't playing for the team YOU root for! I'm sure you wouldn't have "felt it was necessary" to make a thread if this player wasn't on your hawks. :smh:

Yea since the pacers weren't even in the playoffs at the time and bky was like atlanta has pull up in nyc like that lol.

Yeah, the same way YOU wouldn't be so up in arms if HE wasn't playing for the team YOU root for! I'm sure you wouldn't have "felt it was necessary" to make a thread if this player wasn't on your hawks. :smh:
If it would have been Lebron james or Steph curry it would be different story. Read the last article.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom