NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will continue to update info as i get it. Video is the most recent one. Put out by TMZ today. This is probably gonna get even more ugly as time goes on.

Last edited:
Got a tattooed up white man with a bald head and a black man with a hoodie on.

Last edited:
Video is tough for me to watch. Especially hearing Thabo CALMLY saying Relax man. Relax. Relax. Then he gets a broke leg. This is really sad man.

Last edited:
Protecting and serving tho. Didn't see anyone being protected or served in the video. Got served with a broke leg resisting arrest which the video clearly shows him not resisting. Or Pero "menacing" All over some weak *** misdemeanors. That won't stick. Thabo got deep pockets and an impeccable reputation. He will fight it and win. Just don't know what will be done to the officers.

The fact ny and atl got history don't make it any better. Things ain't been right with atlanta and the new york media since Richard Jewell sued all of them ny papers and won after they wrongfully accused him for the Olympic bombing while he turned out to be the hero. Think I'm playing but I've already read multiple times atlanta fans referencing this incident. Wasn't by accident they put thabo and pero on front street with the whole staged perp walk, with the entire ny media outside the precinct ready to snap a million photos of them walking out the jail.

Last edited:
Just in general cops love yelling "you're resisting arrest" or "stop reaching for my weapon" out there so the law can protect them when they use unnecessary force :smh:

I avoid cops at all cost because I don't know if Ima meet mr Rogers or Robert E Lee

Yea that "resisting arrest" is becoming way too easy of an excuse for police to use unnecessary force. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere. I mean in Thabos case, was that him "resisting" while being jerked in separate directions by 6 cops? Cause he wasn't cuffed at that point. Yet to see him charge an officer which was what the police report said he did also. To me he looks completely innocent. Pero too. And i find it oddly convenient that the white guy gets sat on the curb and the black guy gets his leg broke for the same exact charges.

Last edited:
I cant see the video yet, but based on what youre saying ryan it sounds unreal.

Something is going to blow up with cops in this country soon. Its so obvious you can just feel it coming, yet nobody wants to really admit it to themselves because once it happens then **** is really going to hit the fan

I cant see the video yet, but based on what youre saying ryan it sounds unreal.

Something is going to blow up with cops in this country soon. Its so obvious you can just feel it coming, yet nobody wants to really admit it to themselves because once it happens then **** is really going to hit the fan
it's all over youtube. And tmz. Are u not able to view videos or do u just need a link? Video is pretty disturbing to watch.

Wow yo... dispicable.

Dont even know what to say. Glad im not on the scene like that no more to even get caught up in some foolishness. This video is going to cost them tens of milions easY. Certaintly his salary. I knew thabo wasnt bout that life.

This country needs absolved of it "Police" forces. All special units stay

I just don't know what to think about the situation. Trying to be as subjective as i can about the situation but it hurting one of my teams players feels almost like it was a family member. I'm extremely upset. I feel robbed. Only can imagine how thabo feels since they robbed him of one of his damn legs for the foreseeable future. But i believe the fact his injury went untreated for nearly 12 hours is gonna play a part in this. A mean dude has a broke leg regardless how it happened Im pretty sure that's serious enough to be taken to the hospital for. Instead of him having to make his own bandage while he was detained.

Last edited:
SUE THESE PIG ************* FOR EVERYTHING. 20 MILL PLUS. SO DAMN TIRED OF THIS ******** WITH THE NYPD AND OTHER POLICE FORCES IN THIS COUNTRY

Last edited:
#1 Team in the east with good playoff projections missing a key piece. They should go full force on this.

And that resisting arrest bit is getting tired. Dudes push and pull these dudes aggressively, and when they try to gain some balance, they call it resisting. It's getting blatant, but don't let some of these NTers tell it.

Last edited:
The video pretty much speaks for itself. Only resisting I saw was thaBo was the 6 cops pulling him in 6 different directions by each arm and him being slammed to the ground. And havinf his face mushed into the concrete. This man is a bean pole. Who just came off a calf injury a couple weeks ago. Papers tried to make it seem like he's some kind of massive dude or something. Didn't make it any better that espn put out the police report as fact the day after only to find out surprise surprise the police lied. Subjective *** fans of other teams talking bout he lucky that's all he got from the nypd. I mean really? Some people man I tell ya. Let this had been a ny or la player getting heat up by atlanta pd, be a damn **** storm down here.

Last edited:
Damn sure hope he gets it. He deserves it. Like to see a couple of them overzealous cops who didn't follow proper procedure either have their badges taken since they apparantly don't know what type of force is necessary to use on a man without breaking his damn leg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom