NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nba Players association, The NBA, and the Atlanta Hawks organization are investigating the nypd for police brutality and are 100% behind thabo sefalosha and pero antic

The video pretty much speaks for itself. Only resisting I saw was thaBo was the 6 cops pulling him in 6 different directions by each arm and him being slammed to the ground. And havinf his face mushed into the concrete. This man is a bean pole. Who just came off a calf injury a couple weeks ago. Papers tried to make it seem like he's some kind of massive dude or something. Didn't make it any better that espn put out the police report as fact the day after only to find out surprise surprise the police lied. Subjective *** fans of other teams talking bout he lucky that's all he got from the nypd. I mean really? Some people man I tell ya. Let this had been a ny or la player getting heat up by atlanta pd, be a damn **** storm down here.
You keep saying resisting arrest like that was what he was charged with though....

They both were both charged with resisting arrest.
They were both charged with obstructing governmental administration which led to them resisting arrest which Thabo clearly does in that video pulling his hand foward multiple times.

Last edited:
No, they weren't. They were both charged with obstructing governmental administration.
yes he was charged with resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct along with obstruction. Pero was charged with obstructing governmental property, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and mencing.

Last edited:
NYPD did more damage than the Knicks this season 
mean.gif

Still yet to see any proof that proves any of the police report to be true. Yet to see any type of resisting, manacing, disorderly conduct, obstruction, or any of those charges. And why the hell I ask again was that perp walk staged?

Still yet to see any proof that proves any of the police report to be true. Yet to see any type of resisting, manacing, disorderly conduct, obstruction, or any of those charges. And why the hell I ask again was that perp walk staged?
If you don't see resisting in that video then nothing will convince you it happened. Thabo pulled his hands foward multiple times to not allow himself to be arrested.

Justice will be served. Cops look awful right now in this incident, you have your right to an opinion tho. And even in do so aren't police trained how to subdue someone without causing serve bodily harm like breaking one his limbs. Not like any of these charges will stick. So he will end up an innocent man who can't go to work.

Has this ever happened before? Has nypd ever beat up a professional basketball player before? Has any police force in America beat up a professional american athlete before?

Last edited:
Not sure many of them resist arrest so probably not.
Nobody has been convicted of resisting anything in this case. Innocent until often guilty remember. Cops only ones look guilty of committing any crime that I see. And yes cops commit crimes while on duty. This is the nypd were taking here. The pd who just choked a man out while he was yelling I can't breathe

Last edited:
Apparently you don't know what proper procedure is for arresting somebody. Saying someone is resisting doesn't = I can can do to u whatever I want because I'm John law. Or what excessive force being used is. Or refusal to grant medical attention for 12 hours to a man with a broke leg regardless how it happened. Lawsuit.

Last edited:
resisting arrest is such a bogus bs charge

i can't see why anyone would be defending the actions of the nypd at any moment given their history of lying, cheating, stealing, abuse, murder, etc

I honestly can't think of a single incident. Tried google and got nothing. Just more thabo.

Last edited:
resisting arrest is such a bogus bs charge

i can't see why anyone would be defending the actions of the nypd at any moment given their history of lying, cheating, stealing, abuse, murder, etc
+1. Only reason I can think of is it helps their team(completely insensitive) makes their town look bad, or they're cops or former cops. But cops know other cops mess up.

Last edited:
The video shows him getting pulled in multiple directions, resist one guy b/c someone else is pulling at you?
That's exactly what I saw. Meanwhile the white dude was charged with resisting and menacing and he's just sitting on the curb. At one point Pero throws up his hands when thabo is being taken down, obviously is utter disbelief of what is happening right in front of his eyes. Guessing that's what they're gonna say was him grabbing an officer. While they also said thabo "charged" an officer who has his back turned. I mean this looks really REALLY bad on the pd.

Last edited:
The no medical treatment is gonna be the kicker if a lawsuit is brought forth. I think anyway. Broke leg is reason enough to be taken to the hospital not the nyc county jail infirmary. if he even got that.

SMH the NBA is really gonna go in.

The NBA has injury insurance policies on their players if they get injured off the field.  If this injury came off the field from the NYPD, then it directly affects an NBA playoff team, which has money and the contention for an NBA championship on the line.  The NYPD may have just tampered with a billion dollar business.

They got the labor talks coming next year, and each side is gonna try to make an example here.  That and the fact that they have eyewitnesses....AND a TMZ article AND six months after the Garder case...this is not looking good for the NYPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom