NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you brought basketball into it and the fact of how u feel about the hawks proves your pov is swewed and purely subjective

When the lawsuit comes and the players beat all the charges don't say I didn't tell ya.

Last edited:
What would happen if this exact scenario happened to a new york professional athlete by an atlanta police officer in Atlanta....tell me the ny media/fans wouldn't completely lose their minds.

Guess nobody could find a similar incident. Imagine that. This is unprecedented. No way someone can tell me how to feel or act about this BS situation, which hasn't ever happened before. ESPECIALLY TO A TEAM GUNNING FOR ITS FOR TITLE EVER. Only in nyc does this nonsense happen. thankfully I've never been there and never wanna go and never will. Shame on the the nypd and the new york media and NESPN for attempting to make these men look look criminals when they were actually the victims. But hey that's what the new york media does. Ruin people's lives. Or at least attempt to. Look at what they did to Georgia native Richard Jewell. I rest my case.
Olympic Bombing 1996: Richard Jewell, the Wrong Man on YouTube:
NESPN was gracious enough to give him a 30 for 30. After he died at young age of 44.

Last edited:
Still think cops knew those guys were basketball players. No way i'll be convinced otherwise, that thabo and pero didnt tell these cops they were in the nba. I damn sure would have. Miss me with that "they didnt know who they were excuse" sorry i don't believe that for 1 damn second. Maybe they didnt see Thabo's' Maserati parked outside.

Last edited:
It's really hard to follow your train of thought(s) and that's probably why everyone stopped responding and discussing the subject (not all of the other theories you've thrown out)

Stopped responding because I'm right. And nobody could answer my questions. And not like the demographics here have anything to do with it. Too many other fellow bright people in Atlanta that I've spoken with who are familiar with the situation have agreed with me. And my crazy theories of being some wild coincidences.

Last edited:
Peope didn't disagree with you, who was saying you were wrong (besides maybe one poster)? I'm really beginning to see what everyone in the NBA thread seems to allude to. You derailed your own thread that could have brought some decent discussion. I'll let this thread go for now but if only you are going to respond we will lock it up. We don't need a thread To be your own personal blog on this matter

Last edited:
Not my fault nobody else gives a damn here about this. Why is that? Gonna blame me for nobody caring here too? Same way i get blamed for nobody liking the hawks here. Even tho nobody liked them before I came around either. Not like it hasn't already been said at the all star break by a mod that I'm gonna be banned if the hawks dont win it all. That's fair too tho.

Last edited:
if nets hawks play in 1st round this could get bad quick

why do i feel like his leg was broken on purpose because he was a member of the hawks 

yea this is quiet to be a starter of a nba team PLAYOFF nba team and have your leg broken by a cop for no reason is 
sick.gif

Last edited:
if nets hawks play in 1st round this could get bad quick
why do i feel like his leg was broken on purpose because he was a member of the hawks 
yea this is quiet to be a starter of a nba team PLAYOF nba team and have your leg broken by a cop for no reason is :x
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom