NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets have to swap 1st round draft picks with the hawks too, considering that's gonna be a lottery pick, if the nets miss the playoffs. Makes it even more suspect. Considering they're fighting for their playoff lives and we're playing ATL that night the incident happened makes it even more suspect. Since the incident tho BKY has lost 3 straight.

Last edited:
I should just ignore but I'd love to hear this conspiracy and how it was put together :lol:

Hey its hard not to put it together on this one. Its right there in plain sight. I mean seriously. I know i may be crazy as amoung other things. But i damn sure aint stupid.

Last edited:
NYPD is just filled with ignorant ******** that saw a guy get stabbed and automatically assume these big dudes were gangbangers. that's that nypd mentality.

Hey its hard not to put it together on this one. Its right there in plain sight. I mean seriously. I know i may be crazy as amoung other things. But i damn sure aint stupid.

So it went from a conspiracy (which you said you didn't believe earlier in the thread) to now the most likely story and reason for the brutality. Impossible to even reason with this sort of thinking. This can't be how you are off of NT; simply can't be

Not to mention ANOTHER NBA player had just been stabbed in that same club that night. So it's just an inkling to me that the nypd blue just might have known by time they seen thabo and Pero there was a presence of nba players in that club. Call me crazy tho.

So it went from a conspiracy (which you said you didn't believe earlier in the thread) to now the most likely story and reason for the brutality. Impossible to even reason with this sort of thinking. This can't be how you are off of NT; simply can't be
Again sir it's not about me. It's about the incident. Try to stay on track here.

Not to mention ANOTHER NBA player had just been stabbed in that same club that night. So it's just an inkling to me that the nypd blue just might have known by time they seen thabo and Pero there was a presence of nba players in that club. Call me crazy tho.
nobody knows who copeland is man :lol: I've got a friend that saw cope get rejected at a club in miami and forced to wait on line like a regular person. NYPD has ******* cops like this.

Apparantly the nypd doesn't know who anybody is anymore. Not like they couldn't have found out he was in the nba after the stabbing which was before thaBo and Pero's incident in the exact same place.

laugh.gif

What's funny is that I've seen Prokhorov, (Nets Owner) last Saturday the 11th 3-4 blocks away from where that happened to Thabo at a spot in Meatpacking District. Although Thabo injury happened Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning, it's funny to think about it. Dude is pretty tall too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom