NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Dudes really just gave up on the chase.
No idea how homie was able to get away in Times Square.

Props to him. If it was me, I would’ve taken that ticket...clearly he had dead bodies in the car.
Def not a ticket . Them boys were taking him to jail.
I guess fight or flight kicked in and he said f it.
Unless like you said he had something else he ain’t wanna get roped for .
Def not worth what’s gnna happen now if they catch em. The cop is stupid though, like you got nobody to blame but yourself if you’re standing in front of a car that you see he has no intentions of stopping .

He’s gonna have to get rid of that car. Like really get rid of it by burning it and leaving it somewhere in the rockways or Coney Island.

Smh.

I don’t think nypd to highway pursuits like that unless they have thier “special squad” with I think dodge hemi to chase you down on the belt parkway or something.

He’s gonna have to get rid of that car. Like really get rid of it by burning it and leaving it somewhere in the rockways or Coney Island.

Smh.

I don’t think nypd to highway pursuits like that unless they have thier “special squad” with I think dodge hemi to chase you down on the belt parkway or something.

Reported stolen the min he got out of manhattan :rofl:

giphy.gif

guy really really did not want to be ticketed and have cops do a background check on him :lol:
that's some gta **** right there :lol:

How many years y’all think dude will get if caught?

There’s so many charges they will hit him with.

Last edited:
Driver picked the worst possible location to assault an officer. The security detail in T.S and the surrounding area is heavy to obstruct the potential for terrorist attacks. That said, I'm sure they've got dude's plates in HD somewhere.

They gonna throw the book at him for doing that to the cop.
Plus millions in property damage.
And if anyone got injured smh

With all thsoe cameras in the square I dont even think he can play it off as being stolen, im sure they got his face clearly, and like homie stated above, tried to kill a cop, sideswiped all those cars, he would be done

Dude is gonna have to go ghost, go to mexico, start a new life, find a wife, become a farmer, have kids and sit on his porch and watch them grow to adults, while thinking back on his wild time square getaway

Back
Top Bottom