NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

This!!!
Doing donuts on the bridge
Stopping all lanes of traffic to do sideshows
And they hyping up this lil thing :lol:
They dont be knowing :lol:
The shows be lit af until all these fufu *** people be travling ours to shut **** down :smh: then cops be out like a mofo impounding **** and writing tickets left and right

does this Thread title rub anyone else the wrong way? "nypd just got humiliated" Cop could have got ran over and or permanently injured = humiliated?

.... the disrespect these days :smh:

does this Thread title rub anyone else the wrong way? "nypd just got humiliated" Cop could have got ran over and or permanently injured = humiliated?

.... the disrespect these days :smh:

that face when da cop lost grip of da benz and busted his *** was clear humiliation..why you think they went so hard after da fact? ish felt personal :lol: :smh:

It has nothing to do with the cop TBH. Can't stand lame dudes stuntin with their cars/bikes in densely populated areas. There's pedestrians everywhere. There are other cars everywhere.

This is not a f***n drag strip, understand what I'm tellin you? This is my groove, don't f**k with my groove. Take that **** down to Avon street f***t

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.17.37 PM.png

Idiot doing dumb/risky **** in heavily populated areas, and folks wondering why people wanna see dude behind bars? LOLOLOL

He coudve stopped like a normal person. You cant just do a burnout in Times Sq. Maybe the cop was just gonna tell him to quit it.

These are all valid points. Still **** that cop

This!!!
Doing donuts on the bridge
Stopping all lanes of traffic to do sideshows
And they hyping up this lil thing :lol:

Wow, such a great life achievement! Those stuck in 2002 Bay Area dudes are the worst. Pretty much the only time I support gentrification is when it prices out these clowns and forces them into Stockton and Tracy. Every once in a while there's a death from these races and sideshows, but these idiots never learn until it's too late.

Just get the digital footprint from the vid that one of the amg passenger’s recorded and posted online. It ain’t that hard to find.

Wow, such a great life achievement! Those stuck in 2002 Bay Area dudes are the worst. Pretty much the only time I support gentrification is when it prices out these clowns and forces them into Stockton and Tracy. Every once in a while there's a death from these races and sideshows, but these idiots never learn until it's too late.

Its culture b. If your not from oakland then you wouldnt understand. Been going on since the 90s b and its only been getting more popular.

There's nothing cultured about doing sideshows in city streets and freeways :lol: if that's a high point of your culture, you missed out a lot in life.

I'm sure the girl who was walking home before getting swiped and killed by some idiot doing donuts near my parents' house benefited from your "culture". Hope all of you get priced out and sent to the wastelands of Cali.

you gotta push thru and practice, or else if u don't use it you lose it.
only time I heard it and spoke it on a consistent basis was with my ex, bad lil piece from Santiago that was born there and moved here when she was young

after we broke up it was a wrap

Why are y’all praying on this mans downfall. **** those cops.
Cause hes a douche for trying to showoff in times square.

Like someone said before. Cop was just doing his job doing a routine traffic stop.
Dude turned a traffic violation to 5+ yrs in jail.

Cause when he gets caught theyre just going to make an example out of this guy.

There's nothing cultured about doing sideshows in city streets and freeways :lol: if that's a high point of your culture, you missed out a lot in life
Like I said if your not from there you wouldnt know :lol:.

Hypothetically if he caught up to him and cop unloads into the car, they're calling it jusitifed, right?

Cop could end up hitting 4-5 civilians and some how get a medal for his bravery? watching police dash cam footage of stops and pursuits, you never see a cop try to stop a car with his body. That's just bad police work.

That boy done
D9513CC9-15C5-41B6-879C-3FA037228678.jpeg

Damn shame people out here snitching over a dumbass pig smh

There's nothing cultured about doing sideshows in city streets and freeways :lol: if that's a high point of your culture, you missed out a lot in life.

I'm sure the girl who was walking home before getting swiped and killed by some idiot doing donuts near my parents' house benefited from your "culture". Hope all of you get priced out and sent to the wastelands of Cali.
"all of you" :rolleyes
Damn I didnt mean to get you in your feels to edit the same post 3 times after a reply :lol:.
"Get back or get smacked"

Back
Top Bottom